World Series 2019

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cole is priority #1. If we had him this year we would be in the WS. I can roll with Cole, Paxton and Severino. I hope they write him a blank check.
Guy hasnt lost in forever. Hopefully he sees that our staff made him who he is today and gives us a discount, but I seriously doubt it. He's gonna get 35-40mil a year for 8 years. Sick....

Yep big bucks this off season. Gotta replace CC. Stanton can go he doesn't trip my trigger. BICKETY I'll trade you a Stanton for a Betts?

Yep big bucks this off season. Gotta replace CC. Stanton can go he doesn't trip my trigger. BICKETY I'll trade you a Stanton for a Betts?
I'm a Yankees fan, lol. I'll take Betts is a heartbeat. And I can't stand Stanton. Didn't want him when we traded for him. I call him the Angry Eyebrow ?

Go Astros! ?
Like Charlie Daniels says "The South gonna do it again". ?

Yeah slaves and backward thinking!
No man, proud of the South, not of slavery or Civil War.
To make myself clear, I do not listen to Charlie Daniels or know what his song is about. All I know is the jingle, The South gonna do it again. I meant it as the South winning the MLB Championship, just as the Saints did years ago!

Last edited:
Looks like Cole is human after all. Staked to a 2-0 lead at home you would have figured it was over. Who would have thought he would give up 5 unanswered runs ?‍♂️ The Nats stay hot. Wow.

Yep
I went to bed early last night lol. Cant win them all I guess. Nats sure do though lol.

Yep
I went to bed early last night lol. Cant win them all I guess. Nats sure do though lol.
It doesn't get any easier with Strasburg on the mound tonight but you got Zoolander going for you guys. Not saying it's a must win but I'd hate to go down 2 games to none with Greinke as your next starter. I'm not a fan of that guy.

It doesn't get any easier with Strasburg on the mound tonight but you got Zoolander going for you guys. Not saying it's a must win but I'd hate to go down 2 games to none with Greinke as your next starter. I'm not a fan of that guy.
Yeah I agree. I have been dissapointed in Greinke for the last month, seems like dead arm or some other issue.

Yeah I agree. I have been dissapointed in Greinke for the last month, seems like dead arm or some other issue.
How can you have a dead arm when you can't throw faster than 89 to begin with? ?

How can you have a dead arm when you can't throw faster than 89 to begin with? ?
Back in the day with LA he threw 94-96. Now if he throws a 4 seam he hit 90-91. He can also throw a 60mph curve. But yes I do believe he has dead arm.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back