World Series 2019

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh well, better luck next year I guess.
Last time I checked you have to win 4 games, not 2! In 1996 the Yankees lost the first two games at home to a great Atlanta Braves team. They then went to Atlanta and won 3 straight games and then closed them out back in NY. I'm not saying it will be easy. Washington seems to be a team of destiny. Their starting pitching is almost as good as the Astros and they are playing great baseball.

There should be a feeling of desperation for the 'Stros. Cole could walk in FA and Verlander is getting up there in years. They put together a great season that will be hard to duplicate next year. Keep the faith.

Last time I checked you have to win 4 games, not 2! In 1996 the Yankees lost the first two games at home to a great Atlanta Braves team. They then went to Atlanta and won 3 straight games and then closed them out back in NY. I'm not saying it will be easy. Washington seems to be a team of destiny. Their starting pitching is almost as good as the Astros and they are playing great baseball.

There should be a feeling of desperation for the 'Stros. Cole could walk in FA and Verlander is getting up there in years. They put together a great season that will be hard to duplicate next year. Keep the faith.
They are dejected. The will has left the building. I hope they can, but I just don't know. Cole is leaving for sure, once Maddon took the job in Anaheim he was gone. I've been a fan since my dad took me to my first game in the Astrodome in 1980, been through thick and thin. Will always be a homer lol. Go Stros!

They are dejected. The will has left the building. I hope they can, but I just don't know. Cole is leaving for sure, once Maddon took the job in Anaheim he was gone. I've been a fan since my dad took me to my first game in the Astrodome in 1980, been through thick and thin. Will always be a homer lol. Go Stros!
You won a championship 2 years ago! And this isn't over yet. Not that I'm rooting for the team that keeps taking mine out ?

If you guys were healthy you would have whooped us... Thats a fact.
No way. We were healthy enough. No excuses. Our starting pitching is weak compared to the top teams. Astros are the better team.

...tonight!!! ???

???

Has there ever been a world series where it went 7 with the champion team winning 4 on the road? I just can't see that happening. 'Stros will win tonight.

Can’t believe the Nats are making Houston sweat this hard. Anything can happen in the post season..

I like Scherzer over Greinke, both are very hittable this post season though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back