Typhon Worlds Fastest buggy (Arrma Typhon ) 6s 146mph

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know Window Movie Maker isn't part of Windows anymore, but this needs some serious editing. It's 5 min of cars driving by, then a single run and looking at the GPS.

I know Window Movie Maker isn't part of Windows anymore, but this needs some serious editing. It's 5 min of cars driving by, then a single run and looking at the GPS.

Well see thing in the speed world is must show gps cleared and make a run and show again. if edited people would cry as this is a world record run. Fastest buggy ever on 6s...

incrdedible, which oil you used in the in center diff, front and rear in order to take care the buggy will stay on the ground and not go wheelie in those high speeds?

incrdedible, which oil you used in the in center diff, front and rear in order to take care the buggy will stay on the ground and not go wheelie in those high speeds?

Not mine but a friends, you need a spool in place of the center diff, i locked my front diff, and ran 120k in rear. lifting at speed was never a problem..

I’m pretty sure that’s jm spec car he a speed running fool he got some fast cars watch his YouTube videos

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back