Fireteam Worlds fastest SCX24 - goal 60mph

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

limitless202+

Very Active Member
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Granite
  3. Limitless
  4. Senton 3s
  5. Typhon 3s
  6. Typhon 6s
  7. Vendetta
  8. Vorteks
  9. Voltage
I know I’m crazy, and i know this isnt axial forum, but i thought you would be more interested anyway.
would the castle 0808 3s setup fit in?
that might be a WR in the bag.

why the prefix?
even this build is better then the fireteam.

I know I’m crazy, and i know this isnt axial forum, but i thought you would be more interested anyway.
would the castle 0808 3s setup fit in?
that might be a WR in the bag.

why the prefix?
even this build is better then the fireteam.
Power won't be the problem. Getting it through that tiny drive train and then keeping it straight. That's the trick

Lol yep, i have experience with this system though, i kinda know what its gonna do, at least in my mini t, i almost have hope lol.
do you know if anyone else has ever done this?

thanks man, i don't think this one is coming true either, to be honest, but 7mph is only going to be fun for so long.
Ok so 60 might be a little hopeful, but i think i got the world record in the bag, WR is 17mph….
i think we can do at least that..

Last edited:
Reach for the stars dude, maybe you can get to 88 mph with a little help from doc Brown. If it’s spinning in a ball real fast does that count?

Counts if you want it to my guy!

It already did 550mph on the plane ride to my house LOLOLLOL

Hey everyone, letting you know this project will be delayed a couple weeks, have to put more effort into project 230mph RC car, 185mph typhon, 100mph infraction 2s build, 175mph vendetta, all in the works or coming soon.
Also 100mph voltage, cant forget that.

Do you actually have a SCX24?

but 7mph is only going to be fun for so long.
Yeah, and going 45mph in my Granite will probably only be fun for so long too. Or 60mph in my Kraton, or 90mph in my Typhon... But I have not found the limit in any of those, yet.

And I have not fount the fun limit in my SCX24. Might find it some day. Driving is a different mindset, but still loads of fun.

(y)

I do, also have an scx6, which is ultimately fun, but i cant take an scx24 hiking, what can i say.
I love my axial ryft so im more building it to have a mini one of those.

Yeah, I kind of wish I has a 1/10 crawler to take hiking, but I don't go hiking as often as I would like, so... LOL

The SCX24 is loads of fun in the flower beds and garden, though.

Also 100mph voltage, cant forget that.
[/QUOTE]

The others I see happening…but it’s this one I really want to see! Sounds hilarious in a good way 🙃

Yeah, i have A trx4, and its nice for light hikes, but i wont be going hiking in the winter, thats snowboarding season.
100 mph voltage will be cool, as it wont break the bank, at least not as much as a 200mph limitless!
think I’m getting a castle 1415 for it w/ copperhead 10 for 4s usage.
maybe speedtreads antics foams for the tires?

I bought a used brushless upgraded scx24, earlier, that might be what i go for the speed with.
little update

No nothing Castle makes will fit in the SCX24.

The Castle 0808 is 38x20mm this blue motor is 34x24mm sitting on top of the stock motor for the SCX24 which is about 14x18.5mm.

20220227_204844.jpg

Hmmm…… kyosho mini Z motor, 11000kv?

Looking at that as well, is it a speed (ish) motor, or is it all for the torque, and none for speed? If it’ll do more then 20mph, I’m fine,
found this..

E3CDDA65-36C9-4501-A3E1-A9D9F236EE09.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back