Worse Crash Ever

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trains8989

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
one day when I was out bashing. I was speeding along a wide and long path, but out of nowhere, the car flipped. At first, I thought I went off a mini jump. I went to the car to assess the damage and the back tray had a crack going from the back body post to the front half of the tray.

I looked around to see what happened. I saw a big tree root that was hidden from the grass and the little hill.

The rear chassis slapped the root and bounced the car up and flipped. it was a very hard hit as I was going about 60-70 kph and all it did was crack the body. I didn't mean it, but that was my durability test.

I got a new body and now it is running normally.

I think this was mine. 20*F outside 3s full throttle into a fence post.
11PGBFi.jpg

Someone else that was driving my HSP Grampus drove it into a fence full speed and most of the car came back in one piece. several things where loose or cracked. replaced and now driving like new.

also, I have a friend that has the same car and has upgraded the power system and now it is a wheely machine. even with doing regular driving, he claims that something comes loose almost every time.

A while back I wanted to speed run my Granite. Decided on a practice pass first without the phone strapped to the truck. Turned out to be a smart choice. at about 90% throttle, the tires ballooned, I lost it, truck bounced off a curb and started to tumble and roll, roof slid a bit roll more, bounce off a mail box, roll more, roof slide a bit, it was like a bad SNL skit that just would not end... When the truck finally came to a rest, it was dead. I walked over expecting the worst, and found the battery had come unplugged. Plugged it in and took off. :)

I had a minor heart attack just the other night when I lost control of my granite and sent it sliding out of sight on the other side of a car parked on the side of the road. Just as I started towards the road, a (neighbor) corvette came flying up the road headed out of the neighborhood. I had no idea if the truck was upside down, right side up, still in the road, or on the shoulder, but if this guy didn't see it, there's no way he was going over it. So I hit the throttle a few times... Then I heard a loud crunch as the vette passed by the parked car. As I got to the street, the truck was gone. The corvette had kept going. I hit the throttle again. No noise. Reverse. No noise. I checked under the parked car to find the old granite wedged under the catalytic converter with suspension fully compressed and the lid inverted. After a few minutes of retrieval, all that was damaged was the lid. Nothing a little duct tape didn't fix. I might need a new shell soon if I keep doing stuff like that... Good times!

I did have a little heart attack too because I was far from my car when this happened. if the Kraton was in pieces, I would have had to fil my pockets and carry the car.
luckily the Kraton was in one piece and the batteries had plenty of charge left so I drove it to the car and went home. my hobby shop didn't have a v2 body, so I got a v1 body instead, it is a little bit thicker too;).

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back