Limitless Worst crash I think I’ve seen.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to see the actual charges. No pedestrians or bicycles, but I don't recall anywhere it saying no RC cars. . . .Yet. There will be a law after this.
Speeding and driving to endanger. 🤣 💥

Speeding and driving to endanger. 🤣 💥
Different places obviously have different laws and ordinances on the books, and the one in Meriden sure seems to sum it up nicely: Reckless use of a highway by a pedestrian.
The guy wouldn’t have been arrested if he’d heeded the officers warning before. He already got caught was warned once not to do it, or to return, and he did anyway. That’s the kind of thing that really pisses off LEO’s, and rightly so.

Different places obviously have different laws and ordinances on the books, and the one in Meriden sure seems to sum it up nicely: Reckless use of a highway by a pedestrian.
The guy wouldn’t have been arrested if he’d heeded the officers warning before. He already got caught was warned once not to do it, or to return, and he did anyway. That’s the kind of thing that really pisses off LEO’s, and rightly so.
My thing with cops? If you get in any trouble, speeding or anything. Do what they say. If not oh well. 🤷‍♂️ . Then you deserve what comes next. Am I scared of cops? Unfortunately yes. They get a bad rap. With that said criminals do as well. I am on the cops side on this one. If your job required a bulletproof vest, a sidearm , or maybe a K9. AR15. Really? Not any job I would want. Just sayin. Some bad and some good. Just like RCs. 🤣

Vincent’s video is being played on Rob dyrdeks video show on mtv, I doubt some Karen’s are gonna be watching that show.
But it brings up a good point.

Vincent now has access to a runway but at one point he was trying run run on a highway and a bunch of cops shut it down in Jersey.

Have to respect the fact that these cars especially the faster and heavier dual motor cars can kill someone.

I run my cars on a public road but it’s a dead end that leads to a construction site. The woods on one side are a protected area that backs up to water that park rangers patrol regularly. I know them by name and they know me as well now. Along with a few of the local precinct cops that patrol the area and stop down there once in a while.
Most of the time, they are looking for people dumping waste or hunting but they usually stop to see what I’m up to. I also talk to any of the construction workers and the foreman when they stop to watch sometimes but I usually don’t run the cars if anyones driving on the road.

It only takes one issue to shut it all down

RC boats are a similar situation.

A friend lives in southern Alabama a different local guy was running his RC boat flipped it in a city pond. He swam out to get it and thought he was a strong enough swimmer...
The city banned RC boat use in all their ponds after the guy drowned.

I wear a life jacket when retrieving the boats and use an inflatable paddle boat. All necessary safety precautions should be taken.

Back