Limitless Worst crash I think I’ve seen.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got to hear from Vincent after this happened. He estimates it was a $4k loss.
I am not kidding nearly everything got destroyed. I don't think I can share pictures, but he had a small Ziploc of what could be salvaged, which was things like the pivot balls and a few other little pieces. Both TP motors bent the shaft. The rotor lock dual mount bent. It all is trash now....

He believes something let go just before the crash - like a shaft or diff and the car went off track into the curb as you could see at around 190 mph. He said he didn't think it was a tire letting go and sounded different than that.

Keep an eye on this guy because he will be 200+ this year, I believe. He has many other well-set-up cars ready to go fully expecting to crash a few like this along the way.
My friend sent me the video. So Dishdoctor is Vincent’s YouTube channel?

Ya'll speed runners be CRAZY! 😂
crash GIF
😂

I am not kidding nearly everything got destroyed. I don't think I can share pictures, but he had a small Ziploc of what could be salvaged, which was things like the pivot balls and a few other little pieces. Both TP motors bent the shaft. The rotor lock dual mount bent. It all is trash now....

He believes something let go just before the crash - like a shaft or diff and the car went off track into the curb as you could see at around 190 mph. He said he didn't think it was a tire letting go and sounded different than that.

Keep an eye on this guy because he will be 200+ this year, I believe. He has many other well-set-up cars ready to go fully expecting to crash a few like this along the way.
Glad no one was hurt. Although, that hurt my wallet just watching it and it's a bit of a reality check. I do appreciate that we can all pride aside and share the failures as well as the success.

For what it's worth, I did a few screen captures (from YT directly) and you can clearly see the back end leave the ground. It looks like it might have chassis slapped the rear and bounced, look at the puffs of dust behind it. Could have been something in the road, blown tire or just discontinuities in the road?

1677347160708.png

https://youtube.com/@vincentmakemson2698
Glad no one was hurt. Although, that hurt my wallet just watching it and it's a bit of a reality check. I do appreciate that we can all pride aside and share the failures as well as the success.

For what it's worth, I did a few screen captures (from YT directly) and you can clearly see the back end leave the ground. It looks like it might have chassis slapped the rear and bounced, look at the puffs of dust behind it. Could have been something in the road, blown tire or just discontinuities in the road?

View attachment 281026
It sounded bad just seconds before the crash. Sounded like a blown tire to me for what it's worth...

Dish doctor is a guy name Jason.
We are all running Onyx packs so when he sent us the crash a few guys reposted on their channels.

Vincent hasn’t posted too much last year on YouTube. I believe he’s successfully gone 180 or so. But he will definitely be making a bigger presence this year.
He’s made the Onyx intros for a few of us and is a heavy Onyx supporter like myself so he is someone to look out for

I

knew about him from his 12S limitless and his 1/5th scale cars, I did not know that he had a car over 150s. (Dish doctor)
I know Vincent Makemson only from the FB speed list.

What on earth! 😂
Sucks that he lost a ton, but do we have any verification on how fast he was actually going, ie: past runs?
I shared Vincent's crash on my channel with his permission, he has since got attention of A TV show, asking if they can share his video. The link below is to his channel showing verification of a 1/7 care going 208mph.

I shared Vincent's crash on my channel with his permission, he has since got attention of A TV show, asking if they can share his video. The link below is to his channel showing verification of a 1/7 care going 208mph.
Hopefully he really thinks it through before giving permission for that to be on local TV. A crash like that on a public road, showing an absolute worst case scenario crash (minus someone getting hit) would lead to a sure fire knock on the door later from law enforcement. Just imagine all the local Karens watching that on the evening news. He’d have to go into witness protection just to get some relief! 😂 If it were me…mum’s the word, yo.

Hopefully he really thinks it through before giving permission for that to be on local TV. A crash like that on a public road, showing an absolute worst case scenario crash (minus someone getting hit) would lead to a sure fire knock on the door later from law enforcement. Just imagine all the local Karens watching that on the evening news. He’d have to go into witness protection just to get some relief! 😂 If it were me…mum’s the word, yo.
Yup and possibly ruining it all for us ..we don't need laws imposed on us speed runners ..

Yup and possibly ruining it all for us ..we don't need laws imposed on us speed runners ..

Naw it's fine, just don't get a 3D printer. Those are dangerous.

Realistically thought they do require (request) a license for drones. So I could see something in the nanny states about limiting high capacity RCs.

I think it was reported here at ArrmaForum already but Connecticut recently had a man arrested for running his RC trucks across one of our highways.... apparently he had been warned but returned to do it again. Those are the folks who ruin everything.

link: Meridan man arrested.

I think it was reported here at ArrmaForum already but Connecticut recently had a man arrested for running his RC trucks across one of our highways.... apparently he had been warned but returned to do it again. Those are the folks who ruin everything.

link: Meridan man arrested.

I would love to see the actual charges. No pedestrians or bicycles, but I don't recall anywhere it saying no RC cars. . . .Yet. There will be a law after this.

I would love to see the actual charges. No pedestrians or bicycles, but I don't recall anywhere it saying no RC cars. . . .Yet. There will be a law after this.
Nah, they don’t need specific charges for RC guys, or new laws passed. They can arrest you anyway. From the article:
Leonard Kroher, 49, was arrested in Berlin around 7:00 a.m. by state troopers for disorderly conduct, reckless use of a highway by a pedestrian and improper parking.

Nah, they don’t need specific charges for RC guys, or new laws passed. They can arrest you anyway. From the article:
Leonard Kroher, 49, was arrested in Berlin around 7:00 a.m. by state troopers for disorderly conduct, reckless use of a highway by a pedestrian and improper parking.

Sounds familiar
skateboarding-is-not-a-crime.jpg

1710216978111.png

Back