Worst RC accident I’ve had...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dadlifex3

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
What can ya do besides upgrade I reckon 😂. Have a spare 3.3 laying around or go ahead and buy the Dynamite motor.

Was on the second tank. Hit the same jump I’ve hit many many many times. Truck decides it’s time for a backflip and I wasn’t ready. Lands right on the lid/motor.

86C1F622-BA4C-41E9-8842-0D200EE5EC21.jpeg

97BC0FED-9894-499A-B318-1B5D7C546E09.jpeg

CE65DC56-51E0-4878-BBB2-876B9C28DCE7.jpeg

Sweet ride! I want to get a roll cage for my nitro revo. It's the original 2.5R and I stuck a red dot .26 in it. Lots of fun. Maybe if you had a roll cage your motor would be saved?

Next time use the zip tie mod. May have saved it
Where you put them on the cooling head? Don’t think would have helped in this situation.
Sweet ride! I want to get a roll cage for my nitro revo. It's the original 2.5R and I stuck a red dot .26 in it. Lots of fun. Maybe if you had a roll cage your motor would be saved?
Thanks. Not sure if it would have helped. Never ran one but the motor sits so high above the body.

Got it all taken apart. Internals look to be ok. Hopefully LHS has a case in stock. If so should be up and running tomorrow.

CB491B00-C0FD-4AA4-A1AD-E0C07DC08D04.jpeg

Where you put them on the cooling head? Don’t think would have helped in this situation.

Thanks. Not sure if it would have helped. Never ran one but the motor sits so high above the body.
You would be surprised how it will help.. obviously I didn't see it but I have seen it save motors more times then not... couldn't hurt. Also stay away from those 3.3 if you are looking for a motor look into a picco or nova

3.3s like to throw rods, always replaced them with OS 18TM engines.

Don't feel too bad, about 10 years ago I brought my 3.3 tmax home, took it out of the box, and it made it exactly 37 feet before cracking a pole and doing the same thing to the engine 😂🤣

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back