Would be cool to see a modern Fast Traxx

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GhostProtocol

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I still have my old Tyco Fast Traxx and was thinking about how cool it would be to see a modern update to this unique RC. What do you all think?

Yeah that would be great. And I think a certain RC company (cough..cough.. Arrma..cough) would be perfect for it. Lol

I had the truck, it's likely the best thing I ever bought from Radio Shack. I shop around ebay from time to time thinking of grabbing one. A re-release of the original truck would be an insta-buy for me!

I had the truck, it's likely the best thing I ever bought from Radio Shack. I shop around ebay from time to time thinking of grabbing one. A re-release of the original truck would be an insta-buy for me!
Definitely. It's crazy that no one has re-released something similar in all this time. Mine is 20+ years old....

One of my friends had one when I was younger I thought it was cool but tried it and could not get used to the tank like steering controls. The Turbo Bandit though was my first pistol grip radio r/c. The Fast Traxx was pretty fast though back then (to my eyes back then) for non hobby grade.

Anybody remember the stuff in the glass case at Toys R US like the Super Fast Traxx and the NIkko submarine?

One of my friends had one was I was younger I thought it was cool but tried it and could not get used to the tank like steering controls. The Turbo Bandit though was my first pistol grip radio r/c. The Fast Traxx was pretty fast though back then (to my eyes back then) for non hobby grade.

Anybody remember the stuff in the glass case at Toys R US like the Super Fast Traxx and the NIkko submarine?
I had the Bandit too! Loved that thing. I remember that Super Fast Traxx as well as the submarine.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back