Granite Would this battery be good for Granite 3S BLX

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drabina

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I have two of those batteries:

ZIPPY Flightmax 5200mAh 2S2P 30C Hardcase Pack

Would they work on the Granite 3S BLX? I know I will have to change the connectors as I am still running Deans but what about Lipo/NiMh or 2S/3S setting? Does that need to be changed anywhere on the car?

Thanks

I'd recommend a higher C rate
I can get the bigger ones later but my kid is getting the Granite delivered today so I know he would like to get it up and running as soon as possible. That's why I have asked if the 5200mAh 2S 30C would work as plug and play.

That should work but you should set the speed to 50% on the transmitter
Is this possible on the simple STX2 radio that comes with it? Sorry for a basic questions but I am trying to be ready when my kid asks me to help him get the Granite up and running.

Those Zippy packs are dependable and I'd have no concern running 30c. Should be a good start and later you can pick up a 3s pack with 50+ c-rating when its time for more power.

Thanks again. The battery works fine. We have limited the throttle power to 50% just in case until we get bigger battery.

Thanks again. The battery works fine. We have limited the throttle power to 50% just in case until we get bigger battery.
Worst that will happen is it will hit LVC early and party's over.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back