Would you buy a Fazon?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not me but it all comes down to personal preference. My preference for my next vehicle will be one of the following: Notorious/Outcast, Big Rock Crew Cab, and Typhon......my leaning today (tomorrow it will probably change again) is the Big Rock

Again that's just me, everyone has different tastes, I would just want something more powerful than the Fazon

not me but it all comes down to personal preference. My preference for my next vehicle will be one of the following: Notorious/Outcast, Big Rock Crew Cab, and Typhon......my leaning today (tomorrow it will probably change again) is the Big Rock

Again that's just me, everyone has different tastes, I would just want something more powerful than the Fazon

Big Rock on!
I'm trying to decide between 3s'... Granite vs Senton. And Kraton is insistently pulling on my heart strings lol.

I'm pretty sure he is talking about the 6s Fazon (the original), or at least I hope so for $300.

Last I looked the parts were still pretty plentiful for the Nero/Big Rock/Fazon vehicles, but I haven't looked in awhile. I guess long term parts support is the only thing I would have a concern with. I haven't heard officially if they are still continuing parts support or if that will come to a stop.

Yeah, I’m talking about the 6S Fazon. The only thing that worries me is the part support like Chevy mentioned. I will look into it more to see if parts are still being made. The Fazon/Nero/Big Rock are still sold over seas though right?

Yeah, I’m talking about the 6S Fazon. The only thing that worries me is the part support like Chevy mentioned. I will look into it more to see if parts are still being made. The Fazon/Nero/Big Rock are still sold over seas though right?
I think so, the Traxxas patent is only valid in the US.

Available here in Australia still.....very expensive for the 6s Fazon though....~40-45% more than the Kraton. It I am guessing that is similar in other countries too

I have seen mint condition Fazon prices climb over the past 6-8 months. My Fazon hd is a beautiful shelf queen.

They sound awesome when you read the spec's but to be honest I'm not even sure if I have seen a review on YouTube about them.....I certainly haven't been looking, but their AI has never put one up as a suggested watch either

Someone on Craigslist has a Fazon that looks brand new for $300. Would you guys buy one if you had the chance?

For $300 in new condition? Absolutely.

They sound awesome when you read the spec's but to be honest I'm not even sure if I have seen a review on YouTube about them.....I certainly haven't been looking, but their AI has never put one up as a suggested watch either
Axles and rocker posts seem to be the weak spot on the Nero platform.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back