Would you recommend an Arrma Fury?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MRXCLUSIVE760

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fury
my brother is trying to get his first electric truck and he likes the Arrma BLS....should i recommend it or no, is it worth the money?

I would have no problems recommending the Fury as a first, entry-level truck.

the Fury bls is discontinued as of now, I don't know when or even if it will come back in stock... I'm pretty sure they were in stock, but arrma randomly pulled the plug for a little to who knows when

I was planning on getting it until most to all sites stopped shipping them... I'm considering the blx models now

I'm not sure what the cost difference is but you could also consider the Mega Fury and upgrade it with the Castle Sidewinder SCT combo if the brushed motor fast enough

the Fury bls is discontinued as of now, I don't know when or even if it will come back in stock... I'm pretty sure they were in stock, but arrma randomly pulled the plug for a little to who knows when

I was planning on getting it until most to all sites stopped shipping them... I'm considering the blx models now

FYI: The Fury BLS is back in stock at towerhobbies.com.
upload_2016-1-29_9-3-2.png

My son has had this for 11+ months now... he's literally broken no parts. The body is getting cracks in some places and the bottom of the chassis shows the scraps from the use/abuse it's had... but it's been a solid truck. He had some ESC/servo/receiver issues but Arrma took care of that on warranty without any questions or headache.

I bought a BLS a little over a month ago and man do I love it. I don't consider it to be entry level. It's got huge power and it's really well made. I've run the snot out of it and so far I'm super pleased with it. My only knock is the original battery charger is terrible.

my brother is trying to get his first electric truck and he likes the Arrma BLS....should i recommend it or no, is it worth the money?

My experience is that of a complete newbie and I'm sure you are right. I actually bought a Tenergy TN025 which is a terrific upgrade of charger for less than $20.

I think this can be said for ANY charger that ships with an RC. I just throw them away and use my hyperion eos0606i instead.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back