Washington Would you use a mobile app that lets you find RC bash spots & tracks on a map?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love this idea. I travel a lot for work and sometimes take my stuff with me if I'm driving instead of flying. Would 100% use and promote if its good. I'll bookmark the website and follow its development.

I am in dramatic need of this. I cover the entire PNW for work and though I fly to MT, ID, CA, I drive all over WA, OR and BC. Im always dropping pins on my phone wherever I see a spot worth checking out. So once this is like in beta or however you are planning on release it I would love to get access and start dropping spots and finding new ones! On that note anyone know any great spots in between Olympia WA and Bend OR? Got a long drive tomorrow and Thursday and am bringing the Talion with me for science.

Edit: didn't realize I double posted like a scrub. Good memory clearly.

Last edited:
This guy joined in April and disappeared in May. I don't know how much action you'll see out of him.

This showed up in my email a second ago

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191014-211518.png
    Screenshot_20191014-211518.png
    259.7 KB · Views: 64
Dis gonna take awhile to be useful, lol needs a community adding bash spots ain't much currently, from what I can see.

TL;DR: RC Bash Finder is available for iOS here! Android coming soon. Please add your favorite bash spots, and don't be shy about giving feedback!

Hi there!

You might remember my post from a few months ago saying that I was beginning work on RC Bash Finder, an app to help the RC community find & share bash spots and tracks. I'm super excited to announce that the first version is now available for iOS in the app store! (Android coming soon!)

I kept the first version super simple -- I think the app will be most useful if it's driven by community input as much as possible, so I wanted to get it into your hands as soon as I could!

You'll notice that there are only a few bash spots in the app right now -- this is where I really need your help! Getting more bash spots into the app will really help to make RC Bash Finder a great resource for RC drivers, so if you give the app a try please add your favorite spots!

As I mentioned, I'm really keen to get your feedback and use it to create something great -- feel free to message me here on the forum, email me at [email protected], or use the feedback feature in the app to let me know what you'd like to see. If you're really excited about this, let me know and I would love to chat with you from time to time to bounce ideas around!

To give you a sense of what I have in mind for the app, some features I may build next include:
  • getting more data into the app (RC tracks, BMX tracks, & parks)
  • user comments on bash locations
  • "checking in" at a bash spot so others can see you're there
  • showing weather conditions at a bash location
Have other suggestions? Let me know!

I'm having a blast working on this. Thanks and happy bashing!

Eric

TL;DR: RC Bash Finder is available for iOS here! Android coming soon. Please add your favorite bash spots, and don't be shy about giving feedback!

Hi there!

You might remember my post from a few months ago saying that I was beginning work on RC Bash Finder, an app to help the RC community find & share bash spots and tracks. I'm super excited to announce that the first version is now available for iOS in the app store! (Android coming soon!)

I kept the first version super simple -- I think the app will be most useful if it's driven by community input as much as possible, so I wanted to get it into your hands as soon as I could!

You'll notice that there are only a few bash spots in the app right now -- this is where I really need your help! Getting more bash spots into the app will really help to make RC Bash Finder a great resource for RC drivers, so if you give the app a try please add your favorite spots!

As I mentioned, I'm really keen to get your feedback and use it to create something great -- feel free to message me here on the forum, email me at [email protected], or use the feedback feature in the app to let me know what you'd like to see. If you're really excited about this, let me know and I would love to chat with you from time to time to bounce ideas around!

To give you a sense of what I have in mind for the app, some features I may build next include:

Eric

Thanks! Yes, I remember your post and would love to contribute. I currently don't own any ios devices but I do use a macbook pro out in the shop. I'm Android and hoping you'll see a need to get it done for non-apple guys. Best of luck! ?

Thanks! Yes, I remember your post and would love to contribute. I currently don't own any ios devices but I do use a macbook pro out in the shop. I'm Android and hoping you'll see a need to get it done for non-apple guys. Best of luck! ?

Awesome!! I'm currently working on the Android release and will definitely follow up here when it's done!

ANDROID! ANDROID! ANDROID! ANDROID! ANDROID! ANDROID! ANDROID! ANDROID! ANDROID! ANDROID! ANDROID! ANDROID!

LOL!

I hate when I have to use iphone's at work for testing. Don't know why, just never clicked with their interface I guess.

I'm working on the Android release right now, super excited to share it with you all!

Hi there!

Eric
Downloading it now, but Apple is a work phone. Keep us up to date when the Android version is ready? My user name to sign up is pulling up an error. Any suggestions?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back