Washington Would you use a mobile app that lets you find RC bash spots & tracks on a map?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, everyone! I'm so excited to see all of the interest in the Android release! I've recently taken a new job which has most of my attention so progress on the Android release has been a bit slower than expected, but I am absolutely still working on it and this community will be the first to know when it's ready. You guys are awesome, happy bashing!!
Great, I will be patient... thanks.

Come on Aussies. Get on there and add some locations. ??

Yeah, this is a great idea. There seems to be a bit of a shortage of decent bashing spots in the Seattle area where I live. Most people tell me to head north to Snohomish County for better options and I tend to agree. The main issue is that I rarely have the time to drive for 30-60 minutes each way and have two or three hours of bashing time. My job requires me to be available basically on-demand, so it would be really nice to have a few cool spots within a 15 minute drive or less.

Is the Androidproject still on-going or is it dead? I went to the website and the Google Play Store and I cannot find the app.

I think it's vaporware. It was pitched in 2019. It is difficult to stay focused on a project like that when starting with a good idea and working solo to develop. Plus the community input would have to be huge to make it worthwhile for everyone. Great idea, but in this case it looks like it was a pipe dream.

I still have the app on my iPhone, but apparently it has been deactivated... I was adding locations in my area when active tho. Never really caught on unfortunately. 😕

There's probably a lot of stuff on FB. The one thing that's not on FB, however, is me. I strongly prefer web sites. A cookie to track my visits is fine, a constantly recording microscope up my azz is a violation.

I apologize for necroing this old thread. I've been away from the hobby for a short bit and had this thread on watch status.

Did this app ever launch for Android?

@scrantonicity02

Unfortunately, the OP hasn't even visited this site for 18 months, so I'd consider that a no. Maybe a WA bash spots thread here would be cool, I just don't have enough to share to start one. It wouldn't be an enticing thread if it was my nearest parks and greenbelts in Bremerton. Even our skatepark sucks for RC. Who would want to read that? 🤷‍♂️😪

Frankly I don't really share good driving spots anymore with anybody.

Seen othes beeing reckless and ruining it for those of us who take care.

I could definitely see myself using an app that shows me where all the best RC bash spots and tracks are. It would be especially helpful for finding new places to rip it up and meet other like-minded RC enthusiasts.
This is an old thread. You can download the app.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back