WOW. Hot Racing Aluminum diff carrier cases only $6.94 on Ebay. Bought 3!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Custnam

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
Not sure if its a price mistake because the next lowest price is $16.88. But Ive bought A LOT of parts from this seller and they are great. Part # AON11E02 Hot Racing AON11E02 Modular aluminum differential carrier (case) 1/8 Arrma only $6.94. I bought 3. Get them while they last!!!!

1.jpg

I ordered 3 yesterday expecting a message saying the seller had the wrong price but got a notification this morning that my order was shipped
IMG_2183.jpg

I'm pretty sure the price is supposed to be $16.94 each and they missed the 1 in front of the 6
IMG_2184.PNG

$10 says the eBay add is supposed to be for the things in the last picture lol

I just ordered 3.

I just grabbed three myself. Says they will be here. November 1st. Thank you OP for this post and saving me some money. Not all heroes wear capes.

You are welcome sir. Now we just wait and see if they actually get shipped. Crazy it said 47 sold when I bought them and now they are sold out. So another 42 were sold probably from this thread alone. Wonder if the seller will commission me? Kidding. They will probably be upset if it was actually a price mistake. I bet what @Mr.Duke said is true that it was actually suppose to have a 1 in front and be $16.94.
Is this what you guys see now when you click the link? View attachment 52214

No I still see the 6.94 on the regular not mobile page. But the app says 20.82. So I guess they figured it out.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back