WOW. Hot Racing Aluminum diff carrier cases only $6.94 on Ebay. Bought 3!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this what you guys see now when you click the link? View attachment 52214

I seen this. I took a screenshot before I bought them incase something happens.
Screenshot_20191028-182236_Firefox.jpg

Great idea. Heres one of the full web page.
screencapture-ebay-itm-Hot-Racing-AON11E02-Modular-aluminum-differential-carrier-case-1-8-Arrm...png

I looked up ebay price mistake and it looks like they can cancel but the seller would get a "defect" against their selling account. So with that many sold it could take a toll. So they might just ship it rather than get defects.

PS: Thanks for moving this to the correct place. Now I know where this type of thread goes.

Last edited:
I think this will be on topic for the thread. But I've actually been a little confused with my differential oils I'm not 100% sure what to put in

I picked up 200k weight for my Center diff. But I'm not too sure what to throw in the front or the back I'm not trying to kill my wheelies completely just kind of stop the ballooning a bit towards the front.

guess what I'm asking is what do you guys use what would be what would be a good base round to start with for my front and back I was going to try the 200k for the center and if not bump it to 500k.

(Edited for spelling mistakes sorry)

I think this will be on topic for the thread. But I've actually been a little confused with my differential oils I'm not 100% sure what to put in

I picked up 200k weight for my Center diff. But I'm not too sure what to throw in the front or the back I'm not trying to kill my wheelies completely just kind of stop the ballooning a bit towards the front.

guess what I'm asking is what do you guys use what would be what would be a good base round to start with for my front and back I was going to try the 200k for the center and if not bump it to 500k.

(Edited for spelling mistakes sorry)

Well Im probably one of the only ones that likes to keep fluids stock. So I just ordered 10K and 100K Team Associated diff fluids and use what the manual calls for. 10K front and rear, 100K center. I like the way it runs with these. May experiment later, but for now sticking with stock.

I’ll pay $8.00 per if anyone wants to toss in free shipping??. Anyone.....anyone?
Pm me. ?????

I'm just hoping they fit in my center with the M2C racing motor mount, reports on the interwebs say the old Hot Racing and Arrma aluminum cups don't fit. I can confirm that the GPM cups do not fit.

Sold out.
LiquidRC is my main source for everything Arrma factory and common aftermarket parts from ebay. I absolutely check with him first...every time. Best price and fastest shipping to US addresses imo.
Mr. Retro.
Wish I wouldve been able to snag some of these but no luck this time.

Sold out.
LiquidRC is my main source for everything Arrma factory and common aftermarket parts from ebay. I absolutely check with him first...every time. Best price and fastest shipping to US addresses imo.
Mr. Retro.

Ditto on Liquid RC. Every time I need a part I Ebay search the #. Click lowest price plus shipping, and its almost always Liquid RC. And its Fast and Free with the quickest date. Love that seller.

Sold out.
Mr. Retro.
Saint Louis RC, Rcsuperstore and rc-express are also great to deal with.

Woot!! Expected Delivery 11/01!!!

Very much appreciated OP!! ?

Edit: That Seller has to be thinking someone, literally, told ALL there friends!! ?

So I just got the email that my items have shipped. But the thing is I just made my way account yesterday for this diff cup. I didn't know it was going to take my google name.

The shipping label has the right address but not my name. It says "moldy bong" cuz you know I was forgetful and didnt double check everything.

My girlfriend thinks it wont make it to my house. I. Trying to be hopeful and think it will show up. Anyone have any idea how I could fix this?

20191029_132005.jpg

And yea I feel a little stupid right now but alot is in my mind and some rough times right now.

So I just got the email that my items have shipped. But the thing is I just made my way account yesterday for this diff cup. I didn't know it was going to take my google name.

The shipping label has the right address but not my name. It says "moldy bong" cuz you know I was forgetful and didnt double check everything.

My girlfriend thinks it wont make it to my house. I. Trying to be hopeful and think it will show up. Anyone have any idea how I could fix this?

View attachment 52256

And yea I feel a little stupid right now but alot is in my mind and some rough times right now.
Contact the seller. It won't be the strangest accommodation he's had to make.

If the address is right, and it passes the K9, it will make it to you ???
This^ the name doesn't make a difference, it can make making a claim a little more difficult but it will still arrive just as any other piece of mail would.

And of course eBay starts their 10% eBay bucks promotion today......

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back