WOW. Hot Racing Aluminum diff carrier cases only $6.94 on Ebay. Bought 3!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Word. I'm probably going to just wait and see if it shows up. I'm trying to figure out how to change my profile information so this don't happen to me again. At least i got a good laugh today.

It will make it with the incorrect name, I do it from time to time on purpose when sending packages to buddies. I think the last one I sent was addressed to "Pat McCrotch"
Is he related to Phil McKrackin?

Found this deal on Friday, my buddy and I ordered 6 each and we both got them monday.

Attachments

• 20191029_162756.jpg
    20191029_162756.jpg
    306.7 KB · Views: 76
Found this deal on Friday, my buddy and I ordered 6 each and we both got them monday.
That's the main reason I try to buy from him, if you order Friday he ships out Saturday and it's here by Monday. So I should have mine by Thursday.

They got here already. Thanks again.

Attachments

• 826430AD-4386-4FC1-864A-8F0E4DCA30BE.jpeg
    826430AD-4386-4FC1-864A-8F0E4DCA30BE.jpeg
    166.8 KB · Views: 55
If most are already receiving their purchases, I should have mine no later then tomorrow by end of work day!! Wish they would hurry though, all I'm waiting on so I can replace the current, along with a separate stand alone Center diff set with a 50t spur for easy change outs!!

I have to be honest...
I'm not too impressed so far.

Mine showed up preassembled with red loctite on screws that take a tiny 1.5mm hex. I could only get 3 out before stripping the hex out of the 4th even with heat.
The other issue is with the o-ring, which is next to impossible to fit on the cup but seems to ride in the inside radius of the spur nicely. I'm filling with 1M center diff fluid so it's gonna be a while before it settles and I'm ready to see how it feels completely assembled. Hopefully it doesn't leak.
IMG_2195.JPG
IMG_2196.JPG
IMG_2197.JPG

IMG_2199.JPG

Last edited:
I have to be honest...
I'm not too impressed so far.

Mine showed up preassembled with red loctite on screws that take a tiny 1.5mm hex. I could only get 3 out before stripping the hex out of the 4th even with heat.
The other issue is with the o-ring, which is next to impossible to fit on the cup but seems to ride in the inside radius of the spur nicely. I'm filling with 1M center diff fluid so it's gonna be a while before it settles and I'm ready to see how it feels completely assembled. Hopefully it doesn't leak.
View attachment 52431View attachment 52432View attachment 52433
View attachment 52442
Glad I only spent $6 each :ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back