WOW. Hot Racing Aluminum diff carrier cases only $6.94 on Ebay. Bought 3!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
?? I have the old HR metal cups on both my Arrma and both have the M2c motor mount.
I posted that I bought the chassis and motor mount and Facebook and a few guys commented saying that their Hot Racing and Arrma aluminum diff cups would bind onece everything was buttoned down ?‍♂️ my Gpm diff cup would bind in mine so I had to switch back to the stock cup.

I posted that I bought the chassis and motor mount and Facebook and a few guys commented saying that their Hot Racing and Arrma aluminum diff cups would bind onece everything was buttoned down ?‍♂️ my Gpm diff cup would bind in mine so I had to switch back to the stock cup.

I hope the Arrma Alum. cups work with the M2C chasis, I'm starting my tear down this week. Man, now you got me all concerned and sh!t.

Got mine and all filled and assembled. All Im waiting for is some better thread lock I ordered. Was a lot easier than I thought. The only part that was even a little hard was getting the O-Rings lined up correctly but figured out an easy way. Now I just hope they work and don't leak anymore.

And yes I know there are easier ways to hold diffs upright. I would have normally used some old battery foam that comes with lots of lipo's and cut out holes. But couldnt find any so I rigged this up and its working.
20191101_165220.jpg

OK. Finally finished all 3. haven't run yet since its dark now. Anyone that has installed these ran them yet? Just curious about possible leaks, etc. So far so good with mine. don't see any leaks, but of course this is before actually running them.

Center.jpg

OK. Finally finished all 3. haven't run yet since its dark now. Anyone that has installed these ran them yet? Just curious about possible leaks, etc. So far so good with mine. don't see any leaks, but of course this is before actually running them.

View attachment 52556
They sure do look nice.

I ordered 3 yesterday expecting a message saying the seller had the wrong price but got a notification this morning that my order was shipped
View attachment 52212
Best thing about buying via liquid Rc on eBay is even if it’s hot racing product he refunds you if they fail on you like with my towers. Was very suprised and happy to say the least!

I hope the Arrma Alum. cups work with the M2C chasis, I'm starting my tear down this week. Man, now you got me all concerned and sh!t.
Motor and diff mount not the chassis.

I know, but I have all 3, the chasis, mount, and diff. so if they don't work together it doesn't matter which part is at fault.

nvm, I got what you're saying. Has alot of people had an issue with this?
I've seen a few guys having issues with the center mount but not a lot, I saw one guy and Facebook his diff would slide around in the mount a good 3-4mm in either direction the spur would even hit the chassis. Those things are bound to happen sometimes though all it takes is for 1 part to be off by like a mm or so and you get fitment issues. I see the same thing in the 1:1 car world.

Well these won't work in the front of my Outcast :( I can't add enough shims on the crown gear bearing to tighten up the mesh, it's looser than a Thai lady of the night.

Well these won't work in the front of my Outcast :( I can't add enough shims on the crown gear bearing to tighten up the mesh, it's looser than a Thai lady of the night.
?
any reasons why it could fit in the rear/center and not in the front?
i will receive mine in a few days, will see on the senton
interesting comparison with the lady ! ?

?
any reasons why it could fit in the rear/center and not in the front?
i will receive mine in a few days, will see on the senton
interesting comparison with the lady ! ?
I started on the front and that is as far as I have gotten so far.

-edit- So that same diff fits in the rear gearbox just fine................

Last edited:
That doesn’t sound good. If you’re having that problem. Probably we all will. If that’s the case. I’m sending mine back.

Weird the first one I assembled was too loose in the front, but fine in the back and the other 2 fit just fine.

Maybe a manufacturing issue. So you had enough to get all 3 good?
Oh yeah. Like I said that first one didn't want to fit for some reason.

I will have to say that I like the fact that they put a steel sleeve inside the output these things will last a lot longer than if it was made completely out of aluminum.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back