Kraton Wow I'm frankly blown away!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Notorious
  3. Talion
After having my Notorious for 4 months now I've really enjoyed getting to grips with it, that been said it's been an expensive road mainly due to my lack of driving skills, and crashing out and doing stupid things with it, but i recently transformed a talion V1 into a Kraton V3/V4 and wow!! What a whole different ball game this car is in comparison! So much easier to control imo, and just an all round beast!

20190723_203028_HDR.jpg

I have that same body PL Rapter body on my Tekno. My favorite body. Wish it was more durable. I put way too much time into it and considering it was reinforced with drywall tape and E6000. It shattered soon after use.
Proline Badlands 3.8 Premounts on Tekno MT410.jpg

It came with the car mate but i really do like the look of it! Looks amazing and different!! Thinking of buying another! But yeah it seems very fragile I put a pos bumper on the front and seems to minimise damage from front end collision

After having my Notorious for 4 months now I've really enjoyed getting to grips with it, that been said it's been an expensive road mainly due to my lack of driving skills, and crashing out and doing stupid things with it, but i recently transformed a talion V1 into a Kraton V3/V4 and wow!! What a whole different ball game this car is in comparison! So much easier to control imo, and just an all round beast!

View attachment 43751
Yep. They are fun!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back