Typhon WOW - just got it Thursday Broken Spur & Pinion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just put a Tekno on my Outcast. Only ran a 4s and a 6s pack through it so far. But the set is massive compared to everyone else. And people say Robinson gears are loud. So far no complaints about the Tekno pinion.

Ugh, set screw cane lose on the Tekno pinion. :-( I noticed before any damage was done. :) 6s on a hot day I guess. Cleaned it and put ALOT of red loctite on it. Rain all day today so it will be sitting for over 24 hours. Better hold this time. Haha

Driving style. Be a little easier on the throttle. Feather into it.

I have a buddy that can't keep any rc alive for more than 5 min either. I always tell him to drive more, full throttle less!

Appreciate it ..... I have heard the mesh the mesh the mesh over and over.....Never realized that low paid chinese workers set these up and sometimes - its not right..... I needed up taking out our OutCast and jump ramps to just chill out and calm down..... No worry - already ordered a 50T spur and will just use the optional pinion....
My advice is get to know your truck...watch videos made by competent people and learn how things work on your truck and why they work that way then you will know what's wrong almost instantly

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back