Kraton Wow, just wow Arrma QC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edough13

Bashing, Speed running and family!!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Mojave
  6. Notorious
  7. Typhon 6s
  8. Vorteks
So after the front diff problems, I'm starting to pull everything apart and make sure everything else is good. Well what do we have here? 3 front shock springs and one rear? Like really how do you screw this one up? One front and one rear shock spring on the rear shocks SMDH?.
IMG_20200911_180158976.jpg

This is a simple setup error, someone put the wrong bin on the assembly table. There is no 'after the fact' check on these items. Nobody could afford these trucks if they would triple check everything with highly skilled people. Seems to be a training issue.

*Edit*Thank you *Horizon Hobby*,Arrma customer service! Emailed Friday about diff issue and shock springs and get an email right away asking for info and pictures. Send them off and get an email Monday with replacement parts being shipped out!
Screenshot_20200915-111005.png

Last edited:
**Update** more like F@$k you Horizon Hobby!!! So received my "order" today...... Was only the rear springs no fronts or the diff I put the claim in for in the first place. Looks like the invoice I posted above states parts being sent are 1-ARA310957, 1-ARAC8928 1-ARAC8929. So email Horizon Hobby back and get "sorry the front diff and front shocks are on back order BLAH BLAH BLAH" soonest shipment won't be in until Oct 4 thanks for your patience?? Like really why the f#$k was that not stated in the email that in fact only part ARAC8929 will be shipped and when parts ARA320957, ARAC8928 are in stock we will ship them out? Is my son's bday tomorrow got him his first RC and was planning to fix mine today on the basis my "replacement parts were shipped" so we can bash together for his bday and now have a 12lb paperweight I guess I can kick around?. F$#king pissed to say the least!! Guess I'll say f#$k it put the diff back in (3chewed teeth) and bash until there's less teeth on the spiral gear than a crack head at the dollar store? What a joke and piss poor communication to say the least! Rant over, sorry but with the circumstances I'm beyond pissed and frustrated!!!!!

Well 10+ emails later back and forth to customer service for the horrible communication they want to send a replacement ESC for customer satisfaction. Sure free ESC for bad customer service and communication can't complain there! Still doesn't get my truck running but at least they care about their customers being taken care of I suppose.

Well 10+ emails later back and forth to customer service for the horrible communication they want to send a replacement ESC for customer satisfaction. Sure free ESC for bad customer service and communication can't complain there! Still doesn't get my truck running but at least they care about their customers being taken care of I suppose.
Wait they sended u an esc because of how poorly they handled your situation??

Wait they sended u an esc because of how poorly they handled your situation??
Yep, and to top it off I mentioned I have my Granite 3s blx down needing a new slipper assembly that I would rather have instead of the K6s ESC, and they are sending me BOTH!!!! couldn't be happier the way they took care of me for the issue!!!

Yeah, the backorders are a problem. But aside from that Horizon Hobby customer service has taken very good care of me. I've had 4 ESC's, a motor, spur gear, and pinion, all replaced no questions asked. The spur gear took months because of backorder, but fortunately I already had backup.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back