Wow - likely RC scam site

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well let's assume that this is a legitimate business that wants to make money. If they are selling the new Kraton for $120 (or even the V3), what do you think their cost is? A guess. Let's say $90. Do you really believe Horizon Hobby is selling these guys Kratons for $90 apiece? Do you think that is what your LHS is paying for them and marking them up to $550? Is there anybody here that sees how utterly ridiculous this is? I'd be more apt at believing it if they were selling them for $400. But $120? If you believe that then you must have failed Common Sense 101 like a dozen times and you certainly shouldn't be driving RC's capable of 60 mph. I am not trying to be mean, but you have to be an idiot to think there is any shred of truth to this. Maybe shipping is $430.

And they just happen to have the same name and logo as the legit 1:1 car parts business?! Red flags everywhere. Run away.
I agree %100 I'm not buying anything from them lol but if it is legit wtf lol I'm still saying is %100 a scam so don't think I'm being fooled I'm just here to see what happens to the unlucky or lucky few who did make a purchase ... nobody in there right mind would sell a 1/5 losi over a $1000 gas rtr for little over $200

I agree %100 I'm not buying anything from them lol but if it is legit wtf lol I'm still saying is %100 a scam so don't think I'm being fooled I'm just here to see what happens to the unlucky or lucky few who did make a purchase ... nobody in there right mind would sell a 1/5 losi over a $1000 gas rtr for little over $200

Here's the thing. I don't want to see ANYONE get scammed. I know what's going to happen. This thread needs to go.

Go ahead and buy it, then come back and tell us how you got ripped off.

Has anybody ever bought anything from this place I just found an arm of I 3 Creighton ready to run for a 120 Bux brand new

View attachment 37410
So here’s a quick screenshot of their return policy. Make sure the tags are still on it and it’s unwashed!??
0B18A8F7-FD1C-4A33-BFB4-3BAB12539E0F.png
0B18A8F7-FD1C-4A33-BFB4-3BAB12539E0F.png

I love this website but it is in dire need of moderation. Like there aren't any mods at all.
Ed, I think you would be a perfect moderator.
You seem to be on top of things here.

I love this website but it is in dire need of moderation. Like there aren't any mods at all.

There is no "like" to it... it's just me and you guys. :D

Ed, I think you would be a perfect moderator.
You seem to be on top of things here.

I agree.

Probably better to leave the thread so others can see it is a scam and learn from the conversation.....not having the thread creates a bigger risk of a member buying from such a site imo

This is the reason the thread hasn't been removed. To serve as a warning to others instead of trying to hide it and then go unknown and possibly fool someone into losing their money.

I've already added a strong warning to the very first line of the first post to notify others of the scam activity.

We need to be able to warn others about scams like this and not pretend they don't exist by hiding them. Make the scammers known and everyone is safer.

Last week I got taken by someone who cloned the “Dollar Hobbyz” website. I ordered a servo that appeared to have an awesome price. After four days I never received a shipping confirmation so I called them to check the status of the order. They were VERY polite as they told me about what happened. I then contacted my Visa company to file a dispute and it’s gonna take 2-3 billing cycles to get it taken care of! I thought that I was getting a good deal and instead got taken for a ride! If it looks too good to be true it’s definitely a scam!

I can’t believe anyone would fall for this bs. Rhett don’t waste your money and Time

Totally agree with Bicketybam if genuine check the shipping cost seen this before price too good to be true but shipping £ 487.98

My guess would be a laser printed Arrma sticker.

Short story long, I was on a hardware forum watching a thread about this dirt cheap monitor from Korea. One morning someone posted a link to an eBay store selling these for $74 with free shipping. So a few of us bought them hoping that it was a mistake and we would get the monitor for $74. Well 3 days later I get a message from eBay saying that my I was being refunded my $74 for my purchase. But like a month later I get a random package from China and in that package I kid you not was a bubble gum machine watch. I have a picture of it someplace.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back