Typhon Wow....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walküre

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
My first impressions of the Typhon 6s. Wow. Crazy good fun. I only ran it on a 4s battery and I knew I need to play around with it a wile before my next battery purchase. I ran it over 20 minuets full blast on a baseball diamond and I had to quit because it was to dark to continue. I felt like Ken Block, lol.

I went out with my 11 year old daughter who has a 1/10 scale SCT. She wants one., lol. I told I’ll get her the 3s next year if she sticks with it.
Crazy fun...

How do you guys clean off your rigs after getting them filthy? I hosed them off trying not to get the “water proof “ electronics wet.

I definitely need to change the diff oil in all 3. The rear tires do to much work. It’s a bit squirrelly. I love the front end geometry. This is a well designed buggy.

All in all I’m glad I got this. When I was doing research on what one I wanted everyone kept mentioning Arrma. I’m hooked...

Get some Moo-Slick and a long bristle paint brush. To hit the whole rig after cleaning. I’ve tried other Silicone spray lines but Moo-Slick is the best. It’s thinner and has a finer spray.

Before and after Moo-Slick.

56B91E33-6FB8-42EE-BCBE-CE226762DFAF.jpeg
0F92E3FE-DAF5-4E5F-BF1A-1C75FEFAA1F1.jpeg
C334048F-D1B8-4250-BFC4-5F49AC547AD6.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back