Wrong-End Wednesday!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Infraction with a Felony dual exhaust added

1675283217979.png

Current
1675283993130.png

Last edited:
Lol no there is no tail lights yet .I had to take off all my led lights to do my extended build .now that I'm close to finishing I can start putting them back on but I found a pair of sweet tail lights that I' ordered and won't be here till saturday.next Wednesday I'll reveal them.🤣👍👍

I meant my back A** looks mean haahah
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 You funny 😁👍

King blitz said:
Lol no there is no tail lights yet .I had to take off all my led lights to do my extended build .now that I'm close to finishing I can start putting them back on but I found a pair of sweet tail lights that I' ordered and won't be here till saturday.next Wednesday I'll reveal them.🤣👍👍

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 You funny 😁👍

Did you forget you wrote that and are now quoting and laughing at yourself?

King blitz said:

Did you forget you wrote that and are now quoting and laughing at yourself?
Oh damn .lol I'm a dummy .plz forgive me .let's forget this ever happened 🤣😂🤣

Love this pic Warby, how do you set your droop? Straight?
Back when that photo was taken, the droop was probably still set from factory. But it's now set so the shocks don't ever take the weight of the arms. I mean so the shocks never fully extended. I was breaking rod ends beforehand. I also changed the droop screws as the og ones were a poor design.

I had to double-check the picture here to make sure I got the tread pattern setup in the right direction. :p
Good thing as folks would give you grief about it 😂 nice car man!

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back