Wrong-End Wednesday!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jiggs H

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
It's not just a meme anymore friends! let's see those rear ends!

20230131_221509[1].jpg

Ok you asked for it🤣🤣🤣 here is my unfinished back A** of my Big Papa long Rock.👍👍

IMG_20230115_003101281.jpg

IMG_20230120_001105536.jpg

Unfinished because im
still waiting for my new tail lights .oh boy they are going to be badd A** can't wait to reveal next Wednesday ..stay tuned👍😁

Last edited:
Ok you asked for it🤣🤣🤣 here is my unfinished back A** of my Big Papa long Rock.👍👍

View attachment 274642

View attachment 274643
Unfinished because I still waiting for my new tail lights .oh boy they are going to be badd A** can't wait to reveal next Wednesday ..stay tuned👍😁
No tail lights yet? can't wait to see those, you're right they do look mean!! (apologies if they're in the photo and I just don't see them :ROFLMAO: )

Is this an upgraded Max Smasher ?? Looks slick!
Sure is, thanks! On its way to full Treal conversion. It’ll be the most expensive max smasher ever.. 😉🤣🤙

Sure is, thanks! On its way to full Treal conversion. It’ll be the most expensive max smasher ever.. 😉🤣🤙
I am currently OBSESSED with that thing - Talked about it so much my 66 year old boss went and bought one for himself! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Luckily my LHS still has some in stock, hoping they hold onto them long enough for me to save up for one - have a few other RC goodies I want to pick up before it, but it's definitely my next rig.

No tail lights yet? can't wait to see those, you're right they do look mean!! (apologies if they're in the photo and I just don't see them :ROFLMAO: )
Lol no there is no tail lights yet .I had to take off all my led lights to do my extended build .now that I'm close to finishing I can start putting them back on but I found a pair of sweet tail lights that I' ordered and won't be here till saturday.next Wednesday I'll reveal them.🤣👍👍
Lol no there is no tail lights yet .I had to take off all my led lights to do my extended build .now that I'm close to finishing I can start putting them back on but I found a pair of sweet tail lights that I' ordered and won't be here till saturday.next Wednesday I'll reveal them.🤣👍👍
I meant my back A** looks mean haahah

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back