SOLD / FOUND WTB Blackjack 9

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ABabyEater

Kult of Speed
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Nero
  7. Raider
  8. Senton 3s
  9. Talion
  10. Typhon 6s
  11. Vorteks
Looking to pick up a Blackjack 9, or multiple if you have a few available. Yes, Horizon used to make a 9" Blackjack... Used or new doesn't matter, working would be preferred, but not 100% necessary.

Alternatively, if anyone has any other micro boats they would be willing to part with, hit me up.

I have zero connection to this seller. I spotted it and thought I would share the lead. On Offerup in Long Beach CA.

I’m not gonna lie. You made me want one too. Lol. I’ve had other mini boats and they are fun.
055E3E84-C98E-4ACD-9DF7-8C72F9D43C5D.png

I have zero connection to this seller. I spotted it and thought I would share the lead. On Offerup in Long Beach CA.

I’m not gonna lie. You made me want one too. Lol. I’ve had other mini boats and they are fun.
View attachment 237527
Thanks for pointing this out, I just snagged it!

Definitely still looking for more lol

How many are you looking for?
As many minis as I can get. Blackjack, Impulse, and Recoil especially since the JetJam is still in production.

Trying to get a pop-up race kit built so I can just bring a bin to a pond and race with some friends and family out of town.

I’ve got three. Two blackjacks and one impulse. I’d be up for selling them. I can throw you some pics of all three inside and out.
Heck yeah I'm interested!

Send me a PM!

As many minis as I can get. Blackjack, Impulse, and Recoil especially since the JetJam is still in production.

Trying to get a pop-up race kit built so I can just bring a bin to a pond and race with some friends and family out of town.

THIS, is badass. I've done the same with SC and now pan cars. THE MORE THE MERRIER if you ask me tons of fun this way.

THIS, is badass. I've done the same with SC and now pan cars. THE MORE THE MERRIER if you ask me tons of fun this way.
Working on it with different vehicles, too. Up to a few miniB/T and even have 3 Mini8/8T to work on. Going to try and end up with 4 of each.

MiniB/T can be mixed if we have more than 4 people, Mini8/8T can be mixed, and of the boats can be mixed.

I would definitely recommend the Mini B over T. I'd suggest picking up some of the pro rollers when they are on sale, and the dynamite brushless 2-in-1 setups they made specifically for them. For racing, getting them all the same is best, and you won't need anything faster than those motors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back