WTB: INPUT GEAR ARA311031 for ARRMA GRANITE BLX

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jlwalden21

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
EDIT:QUESTION HAS BEEN ANSWERED AND PARTS ORDERED!

Toooo new to post to classifieds so I'm asking here. Hoping someone has an extra input gear for Granite BLX that they'd be willing to sale since everywhere is on backorder for it. Also, I was sold the wrong one, which is the 17t HD input gear but for the Mega I believe, the metal shaft is longer than what I need...if I were to cut the shaft to the right length, would that work with the 17t instead of stock 13t? Thanks

Last edited:
The 17 tooth input gear will not mesh with the BLX ring gear on the differential. You need the 13 tooth.
Thanks, that's what I needed to know
HOW DARE YOU NOT HAVE SEARCHED THE FORUM FOR THIS (lol...just kidding). I think this should be posted in the classifieds section of the forum.
I tried to post to classifieds but it wouldn't let me, stating I was too new of a member basically, to post there..IDK why, so I figured here would be the next best place
Submit to be notified when this is back in stock. I doubt you’ll be waiting long.

https://jennysrc.com/products/arrma...-bevel-gears-hd-13t-bearings-senton-ara4302v3
Yea, it will be May 3rd before Arrma/Horizon has them back in stock, so it should probably be then for every where else, and then have to wait for shipping times, etc...so looking at around 2 weeks probably...which I was hoping to avoid, especially since the truck is a month old and I've already replaced the bad servo, the front diffs, and now the rear diffs, so it's been driveable about a week out of the 4 that I've owned it..lol ..I'm tired of waiting. Ha

Last edited:
I have the complete diff including the 13t input gear. Do not have just the 13t. Message me if interested. Thx

You will want to replace both the input gear and the crown gear at the same time, it usually isn't a good idea to run an old and new gear set together as if one is bad the other is most likely bad as well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back