SOLD / FOUND Wtb kraton 6s exb rear arms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mkampf1016

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
Need Kraton exb 6s rear arms if someone has a spare set. Can't find them in stock anywhere and I'd like to have it up and running asap so my kids can use it this weekend.

Doubt you will find someone as they probably need them too! If you can't wait you can always get shorter shock pins in the rear and get rpm arms.
Would you happen to know exactly which pins are needed?

Reactions: SrC
SHOCK MOUNT PIN 3x21.5mm (Black) (4pcs) (AR330231) | ARRMA - Designed Fast, Designed Tough (arrma-rc.com)

I have spare V5/EXB arms, just cant part with them. Sorry.
I myself had a hard enough time getting them for months on end. And it sucks, I know. Just wait for JennsRC to text/email you back and jump on them super quick, as they will be gone in seconds literally. Been there. Those V5/EXB arms are not all that good anyway. IMHO. Although looking more stout, they are as brittle as the 4V arms.
I run V4 RPM arms on my other 6s rigs, with these V4 Shorter lower shock pins, just fine.

Last edited:
SHOCK MOUNT PIN 3x21.5mm (Black) (4pcs) (AR330231) | ARRMA - Designed Fast, Designed Tough (arrma-rc.com)

I have spare V5/EXB arms, just cant part with them. Sorry.
I myself had a hard enough time getting them for months on end. And it sucks, I know. Just wait for JennsRC to text/email you back and jump on them super quick, as they will be gone in seconds literally. Been there. Those V5/EXB arms are not all that good anyway. IMHO. Although looking more stout, they are as brittle as the 4V arms.
I run V4 RPM arms on my other 6s rigs, with these V4 Shorter lower shock pins, just fine.
Thank you! And which rpm arms do I need? V4 or v5?

Thank you! And which rpm arms do I need? V4 or v5?
There are no V5 or EXB versions from RPM. You will also need a longer sway bar from the older versions along with those pins.

I saw it, but thought it was nice with the art. numbers and video.

Just wanted to help.. 🙄
I was just messing around. It's nice that there are those who make these how to videos. I remember when I first got back into rc where these were my go to videos on YouTube, even for the simplest things. @TpPartsRcXtreme made so many great Arrma how to videos and I had links to them all in the beginning. It's amusing now seeing a 17 minute video on how to replace the two extra parts needed, but back then I would have been, "daaaamn, I'm glad I saw that video so now I don't look like an idiot going back to the hobby store two more times".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back