SOLD / FOUND WTB MAX 6 or spectrum Firma 160

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moespeed

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Typhon 6s
Looking for a used, new whatever To buy
Max 6 or Spectrum Firma 160 amp ESC. Anything that’s 8s possible.

Last edited:
I actually just took mine off of my Xmaxx and replaced with a Max6. Thinking of throwing it on the Talion to see what happens.
How’s the max6 ?

I’m going the same route with Max6 with 5687 1100kv, unsure on gearing.

How’s the max6 ?

I’m going the same route with Max6 with 5687 1100kv, unsure on gearing.
installation was very easy. I got a little more punch then I did with my VXL-8s. Throttle response seems smoother as well. I like that I can program the ESC now. I was debating between the Max5 and the Max6 but didn't want to mount the Max5 that high in the rig. I do have a WFO ESC plate coming in. Was thinking of getting the Max5 later and then using the max6 in the Talion.

I'm still using the stock motor with 18/50 gear setup.

Not really depends on the price. Everyone who buys a Traxxas Xmaxx rip them out and put in a max 6 I heard it makes a huge difference I need something for my Arrma infraction v2

Not really depends on the price. Everyone who buys a Traxxas Xmaxx rip them out and put in a max 6 I heard it makes a huge difference I need something for my Arrma infraction v2
What would be your best offer ?

installation was very easy. I got a little more punch then I did with my VXL-8s. Throttle response seems smoother as well. I like that I can program the ESC now. I was debating between the Max5 and the Max6 but didn't want to mount the Max5 that high in the rig. I do have a WFO ESC plate coming in. Was thinking of getting the Max5 later and then using the max6 in the Talion.

I'm still using the stock motor with 18/50 gear setup.
I run a firma 160a, stock motor, and 20/50 gearing. It rips.

Mine came with a 54t spur, odd.
Yeah it comes with a 54 and a 46. I bought the 50t for it.
I run a firma 160a, stock motor, and 20/50 gearing. It rips.
Very nice. The spektrum 160a is just a rebranded HobbyWing so I would expect similar output.

I was actually going to go that route since I saw Rich Duperbash with a Firma 160a in his Xmaxx. I was looking for a Spektrum 160a for a little while but then just pulled the trigger on the Max6. JennysRC sells the Firma 160a for $160 and the max6 cost me the same price.

I will have to try the 20t. I have a Robinson racing 16t and 20t to try.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back