SOLD / FOUND WTB Senton 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, and terrific deal for Senton 6s at LHS. I saw 499$CAN... o_O

What is the name of your hobby shop?
https://g.co/kgs/96PsrS

Hobbytown Sylvania

I spoke with them a few weeks back about these. They still had two at that time. They will not ship them, but I’d be happy to help a member get these. Not sure how much help you will need, but shoot me a PM if I can be of help. ??

Can’t get through to the hobby shop probably closed for the Kung Flu. Any one have one that might be interested in trading for my V2 Talion?

Would also trade the Talion for a Mojave if anyone is interested. Can also add ?

just found one in a hobbytown. My search is over. Good luck this truck is hard to find.

Congratulations and yes they are hard to find. I’m still looking guess I will try to get through to the hobby shop again. I would also settle for the Mojave but they seem to be drying up also. Almost considering trading my infraction for one.

Congratulations and yes they are hard to find. I’m still looking guess I will try to get through to the hobby shop again. I would also settle for the Mojave but they seem to be drying up also. Almost considering trading my infraction for one.
Looks like retail shops will be opening on May 15 here in Ohio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back