SOLD / FOUND WTB Senton roller Mega or 3s roller

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocketzx1

Very Active Member
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
  2. Nero
  3. Outcast 4s
  4. Senton 3s
  5. Talion EXB
  6. Infraction 4x4
As title says, looking to buy a Senton 3s or Mega roller, doesn’t matter if it has any wheels or body, though I’d prefer if it did have at least stock shocks.

Let me know on here or pm on what you have. Thanks!

As title says, looking to buy a Senton 3s or Mega roller, doesn’t matter if it has any wheels or body, though I’d prefer if it did have at least stock shocks.

Let me know on here or pm on what you have. Thanks!
Depending on what you're looking to spend, ive seen a few rollers, and even complete trucks on Ebay recently. Complete trucks tend to run $200+ though.

Depending on what you're looking to spend, ive seen a few rollers, and even complete trucks on Ebay recently. Complete trucks tend to run $200+ though.

Looking for a roller to build together with my son, I don’t want a complete truck.

And yeah, I’ve seen those rollers on eBay. They are a little too barebones for 129 bucks, imo. I have some parts I can use for this project, going to buy the rest off ebay.

Does it have to be a Senton or would a granite work?

You know, let me get back to you on that. My son chose the short course truck because of the body, he likes the way it looks. I suppose we could build a granite with the senton body. Like I said, let me ask. I’ll get back to you!

You know, let me get back to you on that. My son chose the short course truck because of the body, he likes the way it looks. I suppose we could build a granite with the senton body. Like I said, let me ask. I’ll get back to you!
You could also do what I did with my first granite, and swap the chassis for a senton lwb one. The senton body is kind of long and looks goofy on a granite chassis.

Looking for a roller to build together with my son, I don’t want a complete truck.

And yeah, I’ve seen those rollers on eBay. They are a little too barebones for 129 bucks, imo. I have some parts I can use for this project, going to buy the rest off ebay.

What about this $49 plus shipping https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Arrma-...xAAAOSwYYpcBjBb:sc:USPSFirstClass!36109!US!-1 it's the same as the 129 one I believe but a lot cheaper. I bought one and built a Senton up from spare parts. If anything good price for a new spare parts chassis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back