SOLD / FOUND WTB: Spektrum SRS6000 receiver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrashBoom

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite Grom
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Mojave
  6. Mojave 4s
  7. Notorious
  8. Outcast 8s
Title says it all, whatcha got?

Got AVC. DX5C. For my Lim. Build. (y) Upgraded the firmware on the TX and now Raceware includes Telemetry screen. I am not a telemetry guy. But, its there if I want to buy the new SR6100AT Rx that replaces the old SRS6000. Yes its discontinued now. But I am not into Spektrum ESC's for Telemetry feature set.
20200204_204343.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah I don't need any telemetry either. I picked up a DX5C as well and want to convert my Notorious.

Reactions: SrC
I also have the srs6000 in my Tekno MT. I dialed out the TH AVC (lowest). Priority is set on the high side. ST AVC is 30%. I leave it there. AVC is fun to play with. It will burn out a cheap anlalogue servo for sure however. AVC needs a fast Digital servo to work properly. Not super fast, but not a lame duck. There are many lame duck servos out there. Usually high torque servos are slower. My MT uses a Savox 1230. Good balance between torque and speed at only 6v BEC. I can up that to 7.2v. But haven't yet.

Cool. Yeah AVC would be neat to try out, I think it'd be useful when I just feel like zooming around.

From a purists standpoint. A stunt truck should not have any AVC if you want constant big air Rich Duperbash type bashing. It interferes with mid air gyration too much. You need total control. You don't want any TH AVC for sure doing big air. It doesn't work. Maybe you noticed that?
My Limitless will benefit much more from AVC for bashing and some speed runs.
Yeah I don't need any telemetry either. I picked up a DX5C as well and want to convert my Notorious.
Your Noto. will feel like a different rig. Trust me. A real radio is so important. you have to experience that to understand. My v4 Kraton 6S still uses the Tactic TTX300. Its ok. The DX5C is so much faster response wise. More precise. ST Expo an added benefit on the DX5C among all the other bells and whistles a real Radio has.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back