SOLD / FOUND WTT Gaui X3 450 class CP Heli for Arrma 1/8 scale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dustin Mustangs

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
This is one of the most desirable 450 class collective pitch helicopters available. I built it new, flew about 40 packs through it, and have never crashed it. I was hoping to use it in my backyard but it is just too big for the space I have and I’m not interested in joining a club. It has a 6s power system and 360mm carbon fiber main blades. The Spirit flybarless flight controller has a ‘bail-out’ button which levels the heli and makes it climb if you get into trouble. It will be in bind-and-fly condition which means everything needed to fly is included except a transmitter. Lipos, a crash kit worth of spares, and a hard sided carry case are also included.

I’m looking for a straight up trade on a ready to run Kraton or Outcast. Cosmetic damage is ok but it needs to be complete and fully functional for a straight trade. This a great deal for someone looking to get into these. Easily over 1k worth of heli in like new condition.

Contact me if interested and I can get you more pics and details.

DA134B5C-83E1-48B2-964F-46AAB8942C87.jpeg

8818F029-A36B-4566-A4AE-9E5A79D6AAC5.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks, I actually got my hands on a Kraton through other means but this still needs a new home. For the sake of following the rules, let’s say $400 plus half of actual shipping but I will entertain other offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back