www.arrma-rc.com site changes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walter

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fury
  2. Granite
This isn't big news but I noticed a change on the Arrma website today.

The bottom of the individual vehicle pages (linked in the menu on the left of the main page) used to have a link to the Arrma forums on the right hand side similar to the main page... something like this:
upload_2015-7-29_10-10-19.png

Now they moved the forums link to the left and grouped it with Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
http://www.arrma-rc.com/rc-cars/latest/granite/bls
upload_2015-7-29_10-11-53.png

It may be nothing... but it's the first change I've noticed in months. Combined with the bigsquidrc.com news from the HobbyTown convention (see below)... perhaps they are preparing for some kind of site update or announcements?

http://www.bigsquidrc.com/hobbico-at-the-2015-hobbytown-usa-convention/
* Nothing ultra new was being shown from Axial, Durango or ARRMA, but we did get some inside info on a couple of upcoming trucks from ARRMA. We can’t say much, but they should fill a niche that everyone has been waiting for and could be in stores in time for Christmas.​

It is the first thing they did to their official forum in years. The last activity of the moderators dates back to 2013...

I have send them several email, private and public messages on their facebook account...as if they were ignoring the existence of their forum :p

I am planning to mirror some topics to this forum because I do not have much faith in the continuity of it

I wasn't planning on going anywhere. I mainly keep an eye out on that forum to refer new members over here. You're building a nice community over here and I'm appreciative of it.

I figure that if Arrma is making any kind of site changes that's good for us... it means the company is still alive and hopefully preparing for new and better things.

I wasn't planning on going anywhere. I mainly keep an eye out on that forum to refer new members over here. You're building a nice community over here and I'm appreciative of it.

I figure that if Arrma is making any kind of site changes that's good for us... it means the company is still alive and hopefully preparing for new and better things.
Thanks @Walter!

I agree with you, in fact I was very happy to see Big Squid RC mention that Arrma RC has a few new models in the works. That's great news for everyone and means they (Hobbico) are not ignoring the brand completely - even if their company forums are being ignored.

Frankly I don't worry much if a company has a company forum or not so long as they make good products and continue to produce. There will always be sites like this to make up the slack on the forum side of things.

Gotta agree with Walter. I tried first by signing up to the 'official' forum but got nothing from it and poombah referred me here, so glad he did. Nice community and in my opinion, this is the official forum. Looking forward to seeing it grow.

I'm starting to think Arrma has all but given up on their "official" forum. Was looking around and seen several obvious spam posts about divorce, male strippers and several other spam posts. Granted we get our share of spammers that try to post here too, but these threads over there are months or almost a year old. :(

I'm starting to think Arrma has all but given up on their "official" forum. Was looking around and seen several obvious spam posts about divorce, male strippers and several other spam posts. Granted we get our share of spammers that try to post here too, but these threads over there are months or almost a year old. :(

Those aren't spam posts...

Divorce = Result of owning too many RC's
Male Stripping = Way to make extra money to purchase RC's

Seems right on topic... ;)

Me too i aint going anywhere
I like this forum lots of help
And bunch of awesome guys here

I visited that forum once
Never did go back since
Nobody there lol

I went to the Facebook page to send email no response. After a quick google search it brought me here. Google even recognizes this as the official forum. Thanks guys great to be a part of it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back