X maxx killer on way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Outcastblxnut

Send it...bend it...mend it🤪
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Kraton 4s
  4. Outcast 6s
  5. Talion
  6. Typhon 3s
Was at lhs today. Got first pics off giant kraton x maxx killer. Would not let me screen shoot. Said they would know we're photo came from. They said they will be one of first with demo. 8s spectrum electronics telemetry and dx5pro. Yahooo. Don't Believe me if you want. it's happening. Pics with 6s kraton next to it ..it
is the x maxx killer!!!!! Wish they would let me leak the pic. EPIC?
Said price will come in lower than x maxx ??

Was at lhs today. Got first pics off giant kraton x maxx killer. Would not let me screen shoot. Said they would know we're photo came from. They said they will be one of first with demo. 8s spectrum electronics telemetry and dx5pro. Yahooo. Don't Believe me if you want. it's happening. Pics with 6s kraton next to it ..it
Are you kidding us? Christmas is coming :eek: :facepalm:(y):happy::nailbiting::greedy:

Color in photo was orange n black or a dark blue. Couldn't really tell. Kinda looked like granite graphics
Go pro
Walk in with spy cam
go pro strapped on my head?

Sure would be a sight to see. Didn’t realize something like that was possible. True rook here :)

You would think with all the people involved with this , designers,Arrma staff,etc,and most of all ......the factory they are building these rc cars/trucks that it would get leaked out fast in todays day and age of technology . Arrma is doing great at keeping it tight sealed . Remember when Dodge was doing little hint videos of the Demon ?Wish Arrma did it like that to !!!

Arrma does do a great job of keeping things tight sealed. But I am dying to see what it looks like, looks will determine if I buy this thing. If its a ugly womam at 3am at the bar, I'll pass. But I have faith the designers will not let us down.

Adds credence to this imo
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/...he-arrma-1-5th-scale-motor.14925/#post-187516

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back