X maxx killer on way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't even go to my LHS, he don't even know Tekno :LOL: He prefer sell VRX chassis and don't even want to talk about Tamiya. So, Arrma...Why did i buy there during the last 5 years....1 lipo and a spray paint.

My LHS knows nothing and he would tell me if he did.

I'm kind of hoping it has a plastic chassis, both for durability and for weight savings. Am I nuts?
Giant 3s brcc ????‍♂️
y’all can’t preorder yet. They just taking your money to pay light bill. Damn thing ain’t even been released.

True, but that truck took a major beating!
Definitely, I wrecked one when it ate a diff 3 mins into a run after replacing it. I tried to destroy it until it didn't run anymore but failed, so I launched it off a cliff & nearly hit my car with it. It still ran after that so I gave up :ROFLMAO:

Giant 3s brcc ????‍♂️
y’all can’t preorder yet. They just taking your money to pay light bill. Damn thing ain’t even been released.
My LHS only see green (& the Angus) when I'm leaving with something that weighs a lot more than the cash I left them.

Unfortunately my closest LHS has fully been leashed by Traxxas and has whittled down to only Traxxas cars and then some airplane kits. (And really overpriced batteries). If the new release is what I want it to be I'll probably just wait until I buy it for myself for Christmas.

Like that truck, it's a real MT.
The Hobao MT 2 is an awesome rc with 1 major flaw. With the exception of loose dirt, this truck can not turn in a reasonable radius. It's like turning a ship. So frustrating turning this truck on grass or other friction surfaces. The huge tires and short steering throw makes it hard to drive. Everything else about the truck is over built and tough to break(after adding thicker diff fluid and shock oil), but the steering will frustrate you. Werner's videos show how well made and durable the truck is, but most owners aren't using it as a dedicated stunt truck.

Hopefully the new arrma will exceed the durability of the 1/7 scale hobao mt 2(which is a higher bar than the xmaxx) and handle like most of the arrma 6s line up.

I'm still not sure what to think of this, I'm waiting on any new purchases until it's fully released. Yet, I'm not too sure what to think of a 1/5 kraton. I love my regular one, but depending on what is actually coming out, I'll most likely invest in a 8s esc/motor combo for my "small" kraton.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back