Limitless xLeGeNDx's Speedrun Limitless

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xLeGeNDx

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
Been a long project and finally at the end of the road

Castle XLX2 & TP 4070-CM w/ 27t/34t gearing
Yeah Racing motor heatsink (YA-0261BK)
Zee 100c 8000 MaH 3s Lipos ran in series for 6s power
QS8-S connectors all around
Savox 0251-MG servo
Radiolink RC6GS/R6FG combo

Things to do: More gearing, get a GPS, and fabricate a cap pack.

IMG_20201129_130233.jpg

IMG_20210101_105034.jpg

IMG_20210111_214602.jpg

Last edited:
Looks good.
After cutting your teeth running it some, if you find that you want more speed upgrading the LiPos will help significantly.
I ran the Zee LiPos and with no other changes swapping to SMC True Spec Extreme V2 packs made the car gain 6mph.

Good tip, thanks! I did end up ordering a mod1 pinion set, so I'll have 26t-30t to play with.

I would also like to to be able to have extra stuff available when I'm out on the field like pinions and stuff. Took the car out earlier just to mess around and the grub screw decided to go MIA despite being loctited in place.

Good tip, thanks! I did end up ordering a mod1 pinion set, so I'll have 26t-30t to play with.

I would also like to to be able to have extra stuff available when I'm out on the field like pinions and stuff. Took the car out earlier just to mess around and the grub screw decided to go MIA despite being loctited in place.
Yes the grubs on the pinions and the center spool outdrives seem to be the ones that always get lose. Red Loctite and getting them real tight with quality wrenches like MIP is the best thing. Then its just going through a pre-run check list for issues like this.

I ended up tossing in the 30t pinion, and I did also locktite it down using the red, but I will be sure to double check before running next go around.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back