Xlx2 beeping

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It must be the start fail code.

For starts, i would take out the sensor cable for sure. Try sensorless, and validate if the motor moves at all during the boot up fase or goes straight to beeping. If not, a motor cable/solderpoint could be bad or it the power rail of the esc not working anymore...

How come your Aux cable is not installed along with the ESC plug? Also plug in the servo.
You don't need the AUX cable for the ESC to function. Also, the beep code for a missing AUX wire is different. I'm pretty sure the ESC doesn't care whether a servo is plugged in or not.

I suspect that @rotauq is probably right on the money here. All other beep codes are described in the Driver's Ed guide. Have you tried connecting the ESC to you PC to see if it still responds, pull data logs, etc.?

at sunday morning all work fine.but then it stop and start beep.I have b link and i have activate drag brak,but now i have set the settings to default

It must be the start fail code.

For starts, i would take out the sensor cable for sure. Try sensorless, and validate if the motor moves at all during the boot up fase or goes straight to beeping. If not, a motor cable/solderpoint could be bad or it the power rail of the esc not working anymore...
+1
need to eliminate the Sensor lead as the cause. Like stated above by @rotauq.
Prcocess of elimination.

I have pulled the sonsor wire out of the esc,But it didn‘t change anything

I have pulled the sonsor wire out of the esc,But it didn‘t change anything
I fear the power rail is gone. You've eliminated the motor and sensor wire as a potential cause.

Flashing the esc (eventhough its the same firmware version) could be a last resort, but i think it's time to contact castle support and let them confirm it for rma.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back