XLX2 has caused me a bit of a dilemma...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TooManyHobbies

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Kraton 8S
So I have an XLX2 on order and I'm now left with a very tough decision. Should I put it in my speed run Limitless build or in my Kraton 8S?

I have M2C motor and ESC mounts on the way to put my 5687 and a new esc in the Kraton. I'll make the fan from the stock motor fit on the new one. I also have an Alien 300A esc that should be able to fit in either that is about to ship.

Which goes in which in your guys' opinion?

I’m not familiar with the Alien ESCs. Do they have data logs? If not, it should go in the K8S. As a speed runner, the xlx2 logs will be very helpful.

Limitless 4 sure, IMO the big Kraton needs 12s.... I ran a XLX/2028 combo & while it was a improvement over the stock electronics it was still relatively tame.... 12s really woke it up, it’s an absolute freak now & definitely 1 of my favorite.
I run a 400a Alien in my big Kraton... There’s a little Facebook group for Alien ESCs with LOADS of info. It’s been the best resource I’ve found for Alien tuning/set up info

So I have an XLX2 on order and I'm now left with a very tough decision.

Its not a dilemma, it’s an opportunity..........buy two of those bad boys, problem solved.

cheers,
kev

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back