SOLD / FOUND XLX2 new no box never used.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DoubLRRLIFE!8887

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Typhon 6s
New esc I was going to run it in my kraton it doesn’t fit and I’m thinking of switching over to HW combo I got rid of the box
230+ shipping I don’t have much room to negotiate the electronics are new so payment whatever you feel comfortable with.
( if not I’m the market for one please out of respect stay out off the listing thanks)
Item will be shipped next day after purchased. If not eBay it goes fees and all that good stuff.

661830D4-3489-4AA0-8DB3-35707FBA8FF8.jpeg

40959934-C172-47CC-8A12-154122A85423.jpeg

Do you have proof of purchase? and if not do you know if you are covered under castle warranty without proof of purchase? Thanks!

Do you have proof of purchase? and if not do you know if you are covered under castle warranty without proof of purchase? Thanks!
Yes I have a receipt. As far as warranty they offer two types I think.

To be honest. It doesn’t matter. With the amount of XLX2 you bought. You can use the receipt from it. Along with the fact if they decide not to warranty it you will have to pay anyway…. I have had my fair share of xlx2 dying and should have been covered.

To be honest. It doesn’t matter. With the amount of XLX2 you bought. You can use the receipt from it. Along with the fact if they decide not to warranty it you will have to pay anyway…. I have had my fair share of xlx2 dying and should have been covered.
Yes I spoke to them they’re covered. Thanks for the info as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back