Xmas 🎄 gift from a fellow member

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PshmokN’EM887

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
Thanks to my buddy Canadian brother @Notorious J look what he sent me awesome you’re the man !! Thanks brother! that’s what this place is about !!!!

FD05333C-469C-4622-AC45-B98866ADF6FA.jpeg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hugely agree!! He has helped me out a few times even from across the border all the way to northern Cali. Keep being the amazing stand up brother you are Johnny @Notorious J 👊🏼

Thanks to my buddy Canadian brother @Notorious J look what he sent me awesome you’re the man !! Thanks brother! that’s what this place is about !!!!

View attachment 187909

View attachment 187906

View attachment 187907

View attachment 187908
No worries brother. It's all for fun and I'm humbled that anyone would want them. Wish I had more so I could send them to everyone, but I only make a page or two at a time.
Noto J is my hero

*I ninja edited the 1st pic, hope that was ok
If it weren't for Ninja moderators with cat like reflexes, I'm sure there would be a lot of us in a lot of trouble. For the record, @Mr.Duke is every man's hero🤜🤛👊
For those that are slow like me. What did he send you, the cars and stickers or the stickers? :ROFLMAO:
Just a few stickers. Haven't won any lotteries yet😉
Hugely agree!! He has helped me out a few times even from across the border all the way to northern Cali. Keep being the amazing stand up brother you are Johnny @Notorious J 👊🏼
You know I feel the same way about you Ian. Merry Christmas brother🤜🤛👊. Hope you and your family can put this crazy year behind you and enjoy the best this season has to offer ✌♥️

Last edited:
No worries brother. It's all for fun and I'm humbled that anyone would want them. Wish I had more so I could send them to everyone, but I only make a page or two at a time.

If it weren't for Ninja moderators with cat like reflexes, I'm sure there would be a lot of us in a lot of trouble. For the record, @Mr.Duke is every man's hero🤜🤛👊

Just a few stickers. Haven't won any lotteries yet😉

You know I feel the same way about you Ian. Merry Christmas brother🤜🤛👊. Hope you and your family can put this crazy year behind you and enjoy the best this season has to offer ✌♥️
Either way man I appreciate you going out if your way they’re going on my rigs if you don’t mind ?
You guys are dope man happy holidays to all you guys may your wishes come true and great year ahead for all of us!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back