SOLD / FOUND XMAXX 8S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an upgraded 3-4s Arrma fury. It goes an easy 50mph and will backflip on jumps. I have the duratrax six pack beadlock tires and the robber SC. I’m using a Hobbywing XR-10 (yes it can take 4S if you have less than 20c) and a 4300KV brushless motor. I also have a computer motherboard I don’t use anymore. It’s the intel DP67BG I believe. It’s worth about $200 used. I can pay for shipping. I really want to get an Xmaxx. My fury is my only vehicle, but I want to get something way more durable and bigger. Speed wise they’re the same unless your on 8s. I don’t need the charger. Just batteries.
I have an upgraded 3-4s Arrma fury. It goes an easy 50mph and will backflip on jumps. I have the duratrax six pack beadlock tires and the robber SC. I’m using a Hobbywing XR-10 (yes it can take 4S if you have less than 20c) and a 4300KV brushless motor. I also have a computer motherboard I don’t use anymore. It’s the intel DP67BG I believe. It’s worth about $200 used. I can pay for shipping. I really want to get an Xmaxx. My fury is my only vehicle, but I want to get something way more durable and bigger. Speed wise they’re the same unless your on 8s. I don’t need the charger. Just batteries.
Forgot to say I want to trade lmao

The X is a beast - just make sure you check that the pinion is on tight. It will chew the spur in no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back