Kraton Xmaxx bumper mod finished!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaulB90

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Outcast 8s
  7. Outcast 6s
  8. Typhon 6s
big shout out to @madf78 and @KevinC for the info about the size of bolts and nuts I would need and all the tips I really appreciate it man! Finally the X Max bumper is finished! It was relatively easy it does fit but you do have to trim it on the X Max bumper on the bottom so it will actually sit on the arm a bumper in the front otherwise it'll be uneven so I think I might have cut it a little too short but I have some nuts on it so it looks like it might be supported pretty well but we'll see! @madf78 @KevinC

20200904_135653.jpg

20200904_135701.jpg

20200904_135716.jpg

By the way.....I stole this idea from someone else....JSYK.....⚙?
@KevinC Yea I know don't worry haha! I seen it on youtube but it looked like it might of been too much with trimming it and everything so I didn't think I had the right tools for it but thanks to you and @madf78 I found out it was not hard at all and it basically fit right on I decided to do it! So thanks guys! It looks great I love it!

Looks good dude....like it was made for the Kraton.

cheers,
kev
Looks perfect!
By the way.....I stole this idea from someone else....JSYK.....⚙?
Hahaha ? well it doesn’t matter, I did the same!
big shout out to @madf78 and @KevinC for the info about the size of bolts and nuts I would need and all the tips I really appreciate it man! Finally the X Max bumper is finished! It was relatively easy it does fit but you do have to trim it on the X Max bumper on the bottom so it will actually sit on the arm a bumper in the front otherwise it'll be uneven so I think I might have cut it a little too short but I have some nuts on it so it looks like it might be supported pretty well but we'll see! @madf78 @KevinC

View attachment 98264

View attachment 98265

View attachment 98266
We are happy to share our passion. Keep up the good work and especially enjoy ?

Looks perfect!

Hahaha ? well it doesn’t matter, I did the same!

We are happy to share our passion. Keep up the good work and especially enjoy ?
Always, thank you guy's RC Addicts 4 Life!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back