XMAXX or XRT??

XMAXX vs XRT

• XMAXX

• XRT

Results are only viewable after voting.
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dizzle

Reaction score
Which one and why? Application: Road bashing backyard bashing little mix of everything…

For high speed, high grip surfaces, a truggy can't be beaten by a high COG monster truck..
BTW, if you can find a deal on an 8s Kraton.. I believe it would out handle the XRT. Weight disadvantage is hard to ingore though, which gives the XRT a significant edge..more speed, longer run times with equal power..

it’s like “kinda” comparing a Kraton to Talion, Maxx for ground clearance monster bruiser and wider-armed XRT for lower center of gravity cruiser.

Both have a 🗑 ESC

Last edited:
Can you expand on this? Why do you prefer the XRT?
It just does everything better imo other than huge air and even then, just on a personal level, my XRT has been utterly bulletproof whereas my X Maxx breaks constantly. I even prefer it in the skatepark as it is far more agile.

I've always said I got a Friday afternoon special with my X Maxx, something always seems to break. Other than the servo dying after a 30+ foot backflip to concrete, my XRT has been crazy reliable.

I want to have enough money to purchase either one of them. So unfortunately the answer for me is "neither"... 🥺

Which one and why? Application: Road bashing backyard bashing little mix of everything…
If you are wanting to take high speed turns then XMAXX is too high centered for that. Go with the XRT as it has a truggy/race-type handling setup.

I have an Xmaxx and absolutely love it. I have never driven an XRT but it would be much better suited to road bashing. The Xmaxx can be a hand full at speed on the road.

Took the words right out of my mouth, literally. I still voted XMAXX.

I have to say, the Xmaxx really surprised me the first time I saw one in action. It handles way better than I had thought it would. I have no doubt the XRT is even better. If I didn't already own an Xmaxx, I'd choose the XRT. But, it's a done deal for me..no way I can cough up a G on another rc anytime soon.

I would go xrt I think it can handle everything you would want to do and I am a sucker for the flat low handling of a truck like that. That and I did have an Xmaxx already that I sold so I would want to try something different

Back