XMAXX or XRT??

XMAXX vs XRT

• XMAXX

• XRT

Results are only viewable after voting.
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have both, I'd buy a second XRT but I wouldn't buy a second X Maxx
I have both and I agree with this and I did in fact buy a 2nd xrt :ROFLMAO: I do like the xmaxx but I have m2c wide kit. I would hate it if it was stock. if I had to pick one it would for sure be the xrt. It's basically comparing a kraton to an outcast but even the outcast doesn't tip over whenever you try to turn. I'm not a fan of rolling over :eek:

I have both and I agree with this and I did in fact buy a 2nd xrt :ROFLMAO: I do like the xmaxx but I have m2c wide kit. I would hate it if it was stock. if I had to pick one it would for sure be the xrt. It's basically comparing a kraton to an outcast but even the outcast doesn't tip over whenever you try to turn. I'm not a fan of rolling over :eek:
Depends on how you use em.. I don't have rollover issues with the Xmaxx 🤷‍♂️
Mine is +20mm, my bro is stock.. sure they can and do rollover, it's an MT though, it's a given.
The XRT is a truggy and handles like one.
All the added width from the wide kits and hubs actually detracts from handling ability I find. Stability is gained but cornering suffers. Just my .02🍻

You guys win!!! Thanks for your help.

D612B6D6-DDBA-408C-B1BA-16A05DAA79DA.jpeg

Depends on how you use em.. I don't have rollover issues with the Xmaxx 🤷‍♂️
Mine is +20mm, my bro is stock.. sure they can and do rollover, it's an MT though, it's a given.
The XRT is a truggy and handles like one.
All the added width from the wide kits and hubs actually detracts from handling ability I find. Stability is gained but cornering suffers. Just my .02🍻
You got that +20mm for a reason though! :ROFLMAO:
You guys win!!! Thanks for your help.

View attachment 287558
Congrats!! You might as well buy an upgraded bellcrank right now if you plan to put it in the air at all. :cool:(y)

To clear the 8s backflips TBH. So glad I did too! Great tires!!
I might have to do that on my first xrt even though I kind of wanted to only have them on 1. My arms are so ate up from using the backflips/copperheads though.

I might have to do that on my first xrt even though I kind of wanted to only have them on 1. My arms are so ate up from using the backflips/copperheads though.
Actually, come to think of it, I bet I'm nearly the same width as stock. The TRX wheels have more positive offset tha the Arrma wheels. Regardless, whatever makes it more enjoyable to the user is what matters👍

Back