Xmaxx questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was a fun one, completely stock with a 46t spur.

Nice bash !!! Great place also !!! Said it before and I'll say it again , IMO the Xmaxx is the best RC TRX has made , even to date !!!! Love mine , 4 years plus old now , still orig tires / servo / drivetrain but did change out the motor and ESC . Those who don't own or ever driven one should try one regardless of brand loyalty !!!! When I take both my Xmaxx and K8S out , and they take a nasty hit / landing / or crash I'm so used to expect the Xmaxx to go back on its wheels and continue the bash , the K8S ,..... I cringe a little and cross my fingers when I pull the trigger again !!!! LOL But I do love my K8S !!!

Nice bash !!! Great place also !!! Said it before and I'll say it again , IMO the Xmaxx is the best RC TRX has made , even to date !!!! Love mine , 4 years plus old now , still orig tires / servo / drivetrain but did change out the motor and ESC . Those who don't own or ever driven one should try one regardless of brand loyalty !!!! When I take both my Xmaxx and K8S out , and they take a nasty hit / landing / or crash I'm so used to expect the Xmaxx to go back on its wheels and continue the bash , the K8S ,..... I cringe a little and cross my fingers when I pull the trigger again !!!! LOL But I do love my K8S !!!

Thanks! Yeah, brand loyalty is the stupidest idea ever. Reward a company for making a good product, not for the logo on their car. The X-Maxx is a beast for sure. I think my Outcast 8S EXB jumps and lands a lot better, but if you mess up the landing... pull out your phone and check your bank balance, 'cause it's going to hurt the ol' pocketbook for sure.

Last edited:
KraMaxx !!! LOL

IMG_4665.JPG

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back