Xray XT8E build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered some carbon parts for her from RCamerica..

Got the Carbon fiber braces and top plate 👍🏻

I’d say it’s as good, and probably better with all the HUDY spring steel they used with them! I have really enjoyed putting it together, just looking at the diff parts I can tel you they are very good quality. 👌🏻👍🏻
I agree that Hudy spring steel is impressive stuff very high quality. I had a X-ray xb8 and a X-ray 1/8 on road nitro car and both were very nice. Never had any issues with them. I’m really loving your build here. I didn’t catch it but what colour is that blue paint you used? Also I have a few Hudy tools/drivers and I think I like them better then my MIP stuff

cool do run it on 4s or 6s
I run mostly on 4s.. cause the motor said it wasn’t rated for 6s… but I did some 6s too… not gonna lie .. haha
I agree that Hudy spring steel is impressive stuff very high quality. I had a X-ray xb8 and a X-ray 1/8 on road nitro car and both were very nice. Never had any issues with them. I’m really loving your build here. I didn’t catch it but what colour is that blue paint you used? Also I have a few Hudy tools/drivers and I think I like them better then my MIP stuff
I don’t remember the paint color. I might have it listed in my thread for my talicast. I’ll check.

Edit: can’t find it anywhere but I wanna say it was just a tamiya blue with some silver backing. Then a black final coat.

I run mostly on 4s.. cause the motor said it wasn’t rated for 6s… but I did some 6s too… not gonna lie .. haha

I don’t remember the paint color. I might have it listed in my thread for my talicast. I’ll check.

Edit: can’t find it anywhere but I wanna say it was just a tamiya blue with some silver backing. Then a black final coat.
with it been a race car they run them on 4s all the time was wondering it they could take the power of 6s for bashing. or is 4s fast enough

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back