Kraton XT90 Paraboard

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pipercam

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of a good XT90 paraboard with polyfuses? Can’t seem to find a newer upgraded one. I’ve found an older cheaper version with single fuse, but want the updated, safest board possible with fuse at each batter plug.

I have been looking too. It's either a cheaper Chinese version off eBay or get the one listed above and solder my own. Was hoping RC Buddy or Progressive had them

I have been looking too. It's either a cheaper Chinese version off eBay or get the one listed above and solder my own. Was hoping RC Buddy or Progressive had them

RC Buddy replied to an email that they have no plans to build XT90 as they supposedly haven’t had enough interest.

There is a reason there is not much interest in XT90 paraboards, because most of these guys doing para charging are doing so with 2s and 3s packs under 3000mah. Those paraboards would have to handle at the very minimum 250 watts and 20 amps just to be able to handle 4 5000mah 3s batteries. Those numbers double to 500 watts and 40 amps for 4 5000mah 6s batteries.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back