Xt90

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dex79

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
This is maybe a silly request but could someone please post a picture of which section of the xt90 connector is attached to the car and which end needs to be mounted on the battery.

I don't have my Talion yet but am prepping some batteries and putting a parallel charge board together so need to solder connectors and am not sure which end goes on which as I don't have a car to look at with xt90's.
The female plug has the male bullets inside it and the male plug has the female terminals and I'm all confused

image.jpeg
This is maybe a silly request but could someone please post a picture of which section of the xt90 connector is attached to the car and which end needs to be mounted on the battery.

I don't have my Talion yet but am prepping some batteries and putting a parallel charge board together so need to solder connectors and am not sure which end goes on which as I don't have a car to look at with xt90's.
The female plug has the male bullets inside it and the male plug has the female terminals and I'm all confused
Here you go.

A google image search will get you your answer. Or think about it logically. One side of that connector has the terminals thoroughly shielded to prevent shorts and one doesn't. Which side is more important to shield?

Good luck brother, and enjoy that talion!

TP50003SPP25_adaptor.jpg

Thanks guys.

In retrospect I should have engaged my brain and googled for confirmation.

Appreciate the clarification though :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back