Mojave XXL dust cover???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mojaveman

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
I just received dust cover from eBay which is by brand Dusty Motors and size xxxl. It was advertised on eBay to fit the arrma Mojave but does not come with any instructions and is not clear how to install. I tried to watch the video which was pretty lame and didn't give any clarification. Is there anybody who can give me some guidance on the proper installation of the dusty Motors cover? Have I bought the wrong size? Where can I find instructions? Dusty Motors website doesn't even make it clear. Please help. I don't want to waist is $30 part

Attachments

• 20200710_163416.jpg
    20200710_163416.jpg
    281.3 KB · Views: 179
  • 20200710_163421.jpg
    20200710_163421.jpg
    325.1 KB · Views: 86
I ordered one directly from Dusty Motors on June 1st and still haven't received mine. Hope its worth the wait, Im giving them until next Friday to get here other wise Im canceling the order. How long did it take for yours to come from EBAY?

I ordered one directly from Dusty Motors on June 1st and still haven't received mine. Hope its worth the wait, Im giving them until next Friday to get here other wise Im canceling the order. How long did it take for yours to come from EBAY?
Ordered by LHS at Thursday 5pm. Delivered Saturday 11am.
Also ordered some spare parts for my granite at 10th of juni but nothing yet, all the time my rig is standing still.
I burned my slipper and motor mount(im a rookie)

these are the protections for your shocks.
It took her only about a week or so through eBay which was not too bad at all. It was a little Christmas for me because I ordered a bunch of things at once for all my cars and they've been trickling in. But yeah, to answer your question about a week
You happen to have the link to where you bought it on eBay??

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dusty-Moto...9?pageci=10ea7e36-c6db-4b0e-b450-42eba2a945ff

Last edited:

No need to cancel.
Email them.
Im shure they will fix it...
..just as they did with me.
They just send another.
They have a great customer service..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back